Reviews for Bag & Baggage
Pheonix1995 chapter 1 . 5/1/2012
Loved that Hotch is starting to become aware of his feelings! Glad that they are now comfortable with each other and can joke about and lighten the mood! YAY for them going to thanksgiving together - sort of like a family! Would like to see a meeting with Jack and Em! But absolutely Loved it - you always manage to keep the characters in character! :)
suallenparker chapter 1 . 11/13/2010
Hi there!

This time I'm really doing the reviewing while reading thing. -

I liked how Hotch debated with himself wether or not to go to Emily, that was really sweet.

Personal feelings for a subordinate? Very un-Hotchner-like behavior...and he knew it.

- This made me smile.

"I don't think parents ever lose the ability to disappoint their children," Hotch replied softly, leaning against her desk and crossing one long leg over the other. "Want to talk about it?" he asked softly.

- The adverb "softly" is used two times in a roe here. I could live without the second one. I think, the first sets the mood just perfectly and I didn't need a reminder to picture Hotch's voice soft in the later question.

I loved the chat between Emily and Hotch, especially the part where they both lightened up a bit.

"Never a bitch, Prentiss. Just extreme bitch potential when needed,"

LOL, just LOL

I liked the switch in the moodsetting when Hotch mentioned his son and how quickly Hotch managed to to get their conversation to a lighter place. I can also picture Garcia trying to gather everyone together for a "family-meeting" very well.

The end was perfect. That he overed her a ride was really cute.

Thanks for sharing!
History05 chapter 1 . 11/12/2010
Great story!
angry penguin chapter 1 . 11/11/2010
can't wait to see that. ;)
mrytale2-5 chapter 1 . 11/11/2010
really nice story, great charactisation as ever and very time relevant
mummacass chapter 1 . 11/10/2010
a beautifully written story.
Angel N Darkness chapter 1 . 11/10/2010
you did a great job on this story... love it...
Michaela123 chapter 1 . 11/10/2010
That was great.
GreekEMTSlytherinSpriteFairy chapter 1 . 11/10/2010
Woot! This is gonna be good! Woot! I loved it girlies... Grrrrrrrrrreat job! Lol! Can't wait for the next story! Woot!
starofoberon chapter 1 . 11/10/2010
Sweet. Love the team-as-family, as always. Too often we forget that Ep 100 happened at Thanksgiving, too. Prentiss's mom vs ohter cultures was a giggle.

Help, I cannot find answer: is a married Jessica canon, or fanon?

Kitty