Reviews for Frozen
Iceleaf13 chapter 1 . 3/5/2015
I agree it seems like they leave a lot out sometimes.
TeamSparkles chapter 1 . 9/11/2013
All the time I was reading this Rosie's turn came on (sung by kurt
allieisrandom chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
If Ryan Murphy had any sense he'd hire you to write every single scene that Kurt is in. Or at least official Glee novels. Will is so clueless lol, this is perfect.
trufflemores chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
"Never Been Kissed" was probably one of the most gap-filled Kurt episodes that ever aired, because there was so much Kurt material to work with that was barely expounded upon between different scenes. I love that you've taken this one and followed it through, because often times it seems like Kurt is simply left in a dark room with his emotions until he arrives at school the next day, composed and ready for new challenges. When he arrives at Glee later in the episode, it's clear that he's managed to calm down from the incident and reign his emotions under control, but immediately after Karofsky leaves, it's clear that he's barely holding himself together.

And I love that you took a seemingly innocuous element in the scene - an extra school girl - and used her as the catalyst for what could have happened in the intervening time. It makes sense, it fits well, and it even explains why Kurt would have confided in Blaine instead of clamming up. (Since, until this point in his life, his knee-jerk reaction to violence has been internalizing the issues until they boil over before running damage control and repeating.) Your portrayal of Kurt here was perfect: he's on the cusp of an emotional breakdown and it's clear that Mr. Schue, as the sole witness, doesn't know how to handle him in one of his most volatile states. The fact that he even hesitated before hugging him was telling. Kurt's an aloof character in many ways, and so capturing this moment - the verge of an emotional breakdown - was crucial for his development.

Thank you. It needed to be written and, as always, you did a marvelous job writing it.
Kurtsie chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
That was beautifully written!
Ravenpan chapter 1 . 4/17/2012
*FLAIL*
Helios-Knight chapter 1 . 4/4/2012
Very well written, I'll make this head canon so I can dislike Schuester a little less! Very good job!
aridnie chapter 1 . 10/26/2011
I'm sending you a thousand hearts for this one. I wanted to pound Mr. Shue's head in during the whole experience, so I guess this made me a little less mad.
Winky796 chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
I remember that girl ! I noticed her since she was the first who actually seemed to notice Kurt being pushed into the locker except for the ND-kids, like, ever.

So he told Blaine. I like how your story makes sense :)
rofro05 chapter 1 . 6/18/2011
So often on the show I hate will. He is both self centered and oblivious. I always enjoy fics that help me see his better side. And this little jem does that perfectly. Not to mention that you solved a little plot hole that bothered me in the episode. I just couldn't immagine how Kurt could pull himself together alone and finish the day. This work really fits in and shows one possible solution.

By far the best moment of this was when Kurt started crying. I loved the bit of self-reflection you include here for Will at this part. Comforting Kurt shouldn't be any different than Finn and I really liked that you had him acknowledge that here. Will and Kurt do have a different sort of relationship, but Will is the adult and shouldn't let that stop his from helping when something happenes.

As usual this was amazing! As much as I adore your longer fics, I always look foward to these one shots. They are always really spot on.
me chapter 1 . 5/16/2011
I love you. I keep reading your stories. They're amazing.

Please, DO go write for Glee. Go find them and ask!
TheRomanticNerd chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
Wow. You actually made me like Will. That's not easy XD good oneshot!
fansofcollisions chapter 1 . 4/23/2011
... you're killing me, you know that? Seriously, going from your cheerleading fic to this one was like an emotional punch in the gut. You really did a good job of capturing the atmosphere here. It feels like an extension of the episode.

I want to say great job, but I'll just be repeating myself for the upteenth time. ... Stellar performance? I dunno. Whatever, just know that I love your work.
Lorelei-elf chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
I think your different POV's for multiple chapters/scenes are terrific.
Lycoris B chapter 1 . 2/25/2011
You should totally write for Glee :D I would support it! I've seen lots of fics with random-glee-extra-girl as a character but this is the first beleiveable one :P Great GREAT job!
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »