Reviews for After the scenes!
Yumi-kii chapter 15 . 3/29/2014
This story is really hilarious and cute! I love it! _ But I do wish that you'll do one for Fairy Tail, NaLu too.
Serenity de la Luna chapter 15 . 10/31/2013
KYAAAA! It's too adorbs! I can't get over it!
Serenity de la Luna chapter 5 . 10/31/2013
...Pandaman...?
doubledamn chapter 15 . 9/20/2013
I am not ashamed to admit that even though I am male, at this end part I almost "Fangirl squealed".
doubledamn chapter 12 . 9/19/2013
You made Kaku, Tristan fomr YGOTAS? I can see that.
doubledamn chapter 5 . 9/19/2013
You made Basil Hawkins, Ben Stiller? Shame on you.
scatteredPhilosopher chapter 5 . 6/28/2013
Just popping in to say #10 cracked me up XD
LoveGlutton chapter 7 . 12/25/2012
I always wondered about those little guys and i never took zoro to be a shipper
LoveGlutton chapter 4 . 12/25/2012
R.I.P Ace you will never be forgotten
LoveGlutton chapter 2 . 12/25/2012
Thise media bastards

Guest chapter 6 . 10/4/2012
fuck
Ved17 chapter 1 . 9/21/2012
WOOOOT...can I go home now? :)
AquaTitaniaMiyuki chapter 15 . 7/21/2011
cool story! but now i wanna see a Fairy Tail version of this! :)
Inferno 54 chapter 15 . 6/27/2011
I knew it! As soon as Luffy walked off I knew he was getting a ring! And Toai has to pay for EVERYTHING! It's hillarious. Yeah, I have no idea how to continue this story if the paparazi is going to leave them alone, I could follow the plot further, but it would cut out the funnier moments. I really dont like Robins new look, it's almost like Boa Hancocck's, and that's a creepy thought. Loved this story, and I finnally got the thing favorited. Also, I've begun to notice that you sometimes use the word Save instead of Safe, example: "Pfou, I'm Save". Well, on to the next one I guess, Yasa-chan.

Inferno54
Inferno 54 chapter 14 . 6/27/2011
Question 38 was the best one EVER! I'm practically crying in laughter. One more chapter and then it's done. After the anime catches up to the timeskip, maybe I'll take over the plotline, but I don't know enough about the other anime's to pull it off though. (