Reviews for It was the Eyes
HPfangirl chapter 16 . 7/26/2011
that was an Excelent story my dear w
Timey-Wimey-mind palace chapter 13 . 7/25/2011
O_O ooooh bitchy lily
MiniCloud22 chapter 16 . 9/23/2009
I'll be honest with you, I was completely disgusted with the idea of Severus with Harry's daughter. But I decided to give your story a try. And well.. I love it! The way you wrote this story makes the subject almost natural, not disgusting at all. I was a little scared there when Severus seemed to die but you worked that away beautifully.

I hope to read more from you and I hope that you're happy with this review. :)
Mette1 chapter 16 . 8/19/2009
An absolutely wonderful story. Totally AU, but who cares. It's so very well written. Thank you for an enjoyable story.
dancingdimples95 chapter 16 . 4/13/2009
aw! so cute! made me cry and laugh at the same time!

-mirit
Ellyanah chapter 16 . 7/24/2007
This was really nice, and so very cute.
Xwiint chapter 16 . 12/24/2006
OMG I loved your story! Now, this is only a sugestion, but I think it would be great to have a sequel to this story too! You don't have to if you don't want to, but I would definitely read it!
Eternal Rhapsody chapter 16 . 4/30/2006
I love this story and this pairing!(Actually this the first ss/harry's daughter pairing I have read, and I love it!)

I swear, and I rarely cry, that I had tears in my eyes, this story was so good!

Now just one question, is there a sequal?
Ebony Starstorm chapter 16 . 2/12/2006
You are the GREATEST writer who ever lived. This is BETTER than anything JK Rowling did. Yes I know they are her characterts, but this, this is amazing, a rare jewl. IT it now C2'd, and rightly so!
Ebony Starstorm chapter 6 . 2/12/2006
He loves her. I mean come on, it's like, so obvious!
Ebony Starstorm chapter 2 . 2/12/2006
Ageless... orbs... of ... knowledge? Well, probably true. He is a genius after all, as I try to intimate in my own stories.
Ebony Starstorm chapter 1 . 2/12/2006
Cute fic. I look forward to exploring the other chapters.
backtobasics chapter 1 . 9/16/2005
This is an amazing story. Like others I burst out crying when Snape died as well. You're a wonderful writer!

**Hopes there will be a sequal**

Adding to my favorites list
pIeRr'S gIrL chapter 16 . 9/16/2005
this is the first time i ever read a snape fic, and i'm glad i did :) i loved the story it was sweet and i couldnt stop reading, oops i forgot to study, hehehehehe, oh well i never really got math, anyways i'm adding this story to my fave list.
Druidess Bodicca chapter 16 . 4/17/2005
sorry i havent reviewed yet, i'm one of those people who beleives in reading as much of a story as is written before reviewing. I must say you have talent with words! I feel that you should write a sequel!