Reviews for Thin Blue Line
MaccasWell 1976 chapter 5 . 5/6/2012
Just read chapter 5. It was good, though you mis-identified one of the helicopters in the chapters.

You said that the AH-1 is called the "Little bird", but the AH-1 is actually a Sikorski AH-1 "Supercobra", the Little bird is the Sikorsi AH-6 or by it's alternate nickname the "Killer Egg". Otherwise this is a great story. Keep going.
Neanda chapter 29 . 5/3/2012
Well well, I read two of your stories in one sitting. :) Consider that a testament to your skill! Anyway, I really enjoyed reading this. I've always liked this kind of setting for a Sailor Moon fanfic!

Anyway, I'll do the bad news first, so the good news can help you get over it. XD I have two points of criticism. First of all, you misspelled 'Sergeant' every single time. *sweatdrops* Second, I felt that while the characters have diverse personalities, it didn't really show much at all. There was some here and there, for some characters more than others, but not enough to get a good feel for them. It's a shame, because this was a very interesting fanfic and practically a page-turner for me.

On to the good! I'm miffed that you killed off Makoto (my fav *sobs*), but that's okay. At least she died a hero! I couldn't quite believe she was gone at first...and then Ami's suicide brought me very close to tears! The best moment for me, though, was when the Cat's identity was revealed. I literally gasped out 'Noooo...!' when that happened, and I assure you I have never ever done that before. O_O Also, while I'm not a fan of the Starlights, it was nice to see them make an appearance at the end. :)

Still, this was a very enjoyable read and I absolutely LOVED it.

Ja ne!
PriestessHelene chapter 29 . 8/15/2011
I loved this story. So realistic and really practical!
Jelly Babes 101 chapter 29 . 8/15/2011
it's all over? :'( *tear* I dunno what else to say now. I've called you so many things already... the only thing I can think of is that I'm so very glad that I gave this story a chance when I first saw it.
PSVT chapter 29 . 8/14/2011
I guess my finale review is a bit late but not terribly, all things considered. Anyway, I absolutely, positively enjoyed this story and all of the twists that you threw into the plot to spice things up as well as the emotion in the characters. To think that everything effectively was (or at least was *supposed* to be, from Sumisu's point of view) a set-up from the very beginning, to cover up Sumisu's gambling debts to Naru, was quite the fun ploy. However, he did get his just deserts in the end, and the good guys won out... the ones who survived, that is. But, for those few, everything was worth it, and even for the ones who died, it wasn't in vain. In sum, a superb story in my opinion that ranks well with the others (though I still have a soft spot in my heart for the Night Life/By the Light of the Moon story, with Mechanical Mercury/Matrix a close second).
Ducks-Go-Aflack chapter 29 . 8/7/2011
I have a lot of feeling about this story, having just read it, but they mostly just boil down to, "Oh. That was interesting."

I got excited when I learned all the girls were packing, but noticeable less so when that's all that their character would be. I would have had more interest in the story if that girls had more character than just being stereotypes. "The concerned mother," "the mysterious boss with a dark past", "the bad guy (girl)", "the militant lesbian", "the rookie", "the smart one", "the bitchy one with a dog that has daddy issues," ... etc.

When the cast size is over ten main characters, this would be the end result for everyone... unless they focus on two or three of the dozen characters. You tried to give everyone equal face time. This is commendable, but ultimately futile. Unless you padded out the story with another one to two hundred thousand words.

The main turn-off for me was the cliche bad guys. I didn't see anything new or interesting there. Sorry.

But despite all that, I finished it- so good job on achieving that much. Keep working on your skills, and good luck.

Ducks
petiyaka chapter 29 . 8/3/2011
XD too funny!
Starrlight1812 chapter 28 . 8/2/2011
And here i was thinking that it was almost over and BAM! New story, ad always, loving your work, looking forward to the next installment :-)
Jelly Babes 101 chapter 27 . 7/25/2011
just when you think it's all over you spring something else on us. You are a legend. Seriously this is quite possibly the best fanfiction I've read in a while. when I see an update I immediately have to read it unlike other updates that I put off for when I have time.
petiyaka chapter 27 . 7/24/2011
still an ennemy somewhere...how will they catch sumisu?
PSVT chapter 26 . 7/15/2011
You don't need me to tell you how much I absolutely love and enjoy this story (and the others as well), but that's too late now. Anyway, it's obvious you've put in a whole lot of effort to create a really compelling plot with so many twists and mysteries to maintain interest all in a tightly-knit package. They finally find out that Naru is the Big Bad and manage to arrest her at the same time they rescue Chibiusa, but in the process Usagi's wounded and turned into a paraplegic, that on top of everything else that's happened to the poor woman. All of that alone would merit a 'Wow!', but then Naru's murdered and nobody seems to know who did it. Brilliant. Anyway, not much to complain about, as usual, and nothing more to say right now but keep up the excellent work. Oh, and though I know you're going to be gone for a while (a *long* while), don't completely neglect your other stories as they're awesome as well.
petiyaka chapter 26 . 7/15/2011
as usual : great job!
petiyaka chapter 25 . 7/14/2011
Tough sergeant Tenoh taking care of a young child? Priceless!

Great job!
Jelly Babes 101 chapter 24 . 7/10/2011
man you are good.
petiyaka chapter 24 . 7/10/2011
They catched the bad guy but for how long?

And they almost lost 2 of their team.

Great job!