Reviews for Madame Clarrisa's
a.zorn chapter 5 . 1/12
Can you write another? like honestly that was really good, amazing detail! i love SVU and they way they talked to their girlfriends was just adorable if i were in trouble thats exactly how id want it to go!
Pandora's Librarian chapter 4 . 6/23/2011
I have been away for months, but I am back now!

Great description of Alex's spanking and especially your descriptive account of her reaction to her discipline, which she takes responsibility for at the diner.
Anne chapter 5 . 5/21/2011
This was really good! Any chance of one more instalment?
Jess chapter 5 . 5/20/2011
Love this chapter! Write more spanking stories - you make them so cute!
SVUlover14 chapter 5 . 5/20/2011
Yay for the update! But we all know Alex can't go long without being naughty . . . Will you write another story soon? Please?
More soon chapter 4 . 5/19/2011
Still eagerly awaiting the next chapter!
Svuisawesome chapter 4 . 5/18/2011
So adorable! Poor Alex for getting spanked over her already sore butt from yesterday's spanking . . . But of course she deserves it, and liv wouldnt be a good mistress if she didn't give Alex a spa log when she deserved it.
SVUlover14 chapter 4 . 5/17/2011
Thanks for updating! Please get the next one up soon . . . tonight! Can't wait for more.
alexlivlover chapter 4 . 5/17/2011
i'm with jess on that one! that was almost too easy . . . i don't think alex is going to be as a good a girl as she says ;p more!
Jess chapter 4 . 5/17/2011
Yay FINALLY for an update! Wonder what would happen if Alex acted up during Casey's spanking . . . Cute as she may be, Alex can't go long without being naughty! More soon.
Livy32 chapter 1 . 5/17/2011
Intresting
Guest chapter 3 . 5/6/2011
Please, please, please update soon!
Milkk chapter 1 . 3/4/2011
uhh so are you ever going to continue this? i've been anxiously awaiting
k chapter 3 . 12/28/2010
Update soon. Gonna be a fiery ending for sure.
lovesfemslash chapter 2 . 12/21/2010
Please update this story soon! I am still squiming in my seat in anticipation of the spankings!
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »