Reviews for The Inevitable Dawn
Anon chapter 4 . 8/17
Hey! This was the first Defan fic I found a few years back when I was browsing for Damon/Stefan fics and barely finding any plot driven, non-threesome, purely DEFAN fics. This fic was not only the anchor to my pairing, but also kept me from becoming discouraged with the lack brotherly/slash fics. I have to ask; would you consider posting to AO3? This site doesn't always work for me, and AO3 allows for downloads. I'm sorry if the request is annoying, but I thought I'd ask!

Thanks for writing this fic, it is still my most read Defan fic (when actually works!) :(
I've read other reviews asking you to post this on Archive of Our Own and I have to ask as well. Way back when TVD first started out, I saw the possibility for Defan and of course went online to find some slash, this was the first fic that I found and as such, it remains my favorite and the one that I subconsciously compare all others to. Don't get me wrong, I LOVE a lot of other Defan fics, but yours will remain as the one that started my Defan obsession. I would adore it if you would post to Ao3 so I can download it.

Thanks!
Kay Starlight chapter 4 . 2/25
Really good, I hope you make maybe a short sequel when the brothers finallu leave together to start a new life.
Please, please could you post this fic on AO3? I would LOVE to download it, as I can on that site. This was the fic that made me ship Defan as my OTP and it will always be my favorite. Thanks for writing it! I find myself re-reading as each season seems to put our boys together and then tear them apart again. Your fic is my Defan security blanket! :)

I really hope you will post on AO3!
simpson-yaoi chapter 4 . 8/23/2014
i love that amazing and hot.
simpson-yaoi chapter 3 . 8/23/2014
i love this chapter, that amazing
simpson-yaoi chapter 2 . 8/23/2014
that so hot and i hope Stefan take control
simpson-yaoi chapter 1 . 8/22/2014
i love this frist chapter. THat intense
Guest chapter 1 . 8/16/2014
Will you post this on AO3? I REALLY want to download it.
Guest chapter 4 . 8/8/2014
I LOVE this! It's amazing, your a very talented writer !... (Just a thought ) stefan and Elena should break up so damon and stefan could move away and be together more.
Ghostwriter chapter 4 . 9/25/2013
Awesome. Catch ya on the flip side.
Dark chapter 4 . 3/20/2013
Loves this story the ark side of stefan but slutty bottom all at the same time amazing the blood play is awesome love it need more of these type of stories dark but loveable with slash added to the mix awesome
AnaStar6 chapter 4 . 3/5/2013
I really liked your story, you're a great writer! because you do not write more stories about Damon and Stefan?
McKenzieSimecrafts chapter 4 . 2/23/2013
that was great and super sexy:-)
MidnightCat 5 chapter 3 . 1/28/2013