Reviews for A Learning Experience
Akita Kira chapter 15 . 9/3/2017
I absolutely loved this story. I hope to read more like it! ~A.K.
Salome Maranya chapter 15 . 8/23/2017
Oh I thought we were going to see Toph. Although she probably wouldn't be fazed at all with Zuko and Sokka being together.
All in all, I liked how the story progressed. Zuko seemed a bit more sedate than canon but it's well-written enough to be convincing and consistent. Of course, Iroh's still the best uncle ever, Sokka is still a lovable dork and if this had more chapters I'd read it to the end.
Salome Maranya chapter 14 . 8/23/2017
Oh, that's just sweet. The vows made me tear up a little.
Guest chapter 7 . 7/24/2017
The last part was really funny. Couldnt stop laughing for like 5 minutes. I love how you write zuko and sokka interacting. Its so witty and fun and very much in Charakter
itsmycupoftea chapter 15 . 6/2/2017
this is amazing! I loved your characterisation of Zuko and Sokka as well as their dynamic and the last chapter was perfect
LoserxLoser chapter 3 . 5/18/2017
That note is the best thing ever
thefightingbull chapter 15 . 5/16/2017
I known it's been years since you wrote this but I just discovered Sokka and Zuko and stumbled upon your story much to my delight! Thank you for writing and sharing with us! There was such great humor and humility and logic in every chapter. It was fun to read and it actually made sense. Zuko's honor and loyalty made so much more sense to me the way you wrote it. I loved it. Thanks again for sharing!
TotallyNotASerialKiller chapter 15 . 3/6/2017
Eeep this is so so so great! You found the most wonderful balance between mushyness and action
Leya Anhaylla chapter 14 . 1/3/2017
Urgh I love this chapter so much! That declaration! Hot damn did it make my heart go wild! I think it's the fourth time Uve come to read this ahah
glitter galaxy chapter 15 . 12/21/2016
that was super amazing! honestly, please keep writing; it's writers like u that make online reading worth it! Zukka rocks!
TidePoolDevil chapter 15 . 12/19/2016
Awesome, I loved it.
SwingingRobin chapter 15 . 10/5/2016
Beautiful. Favourite AtLA fic, hands down.
a fanfictioner chapter 7 . 7/27/2016
OMGG THAT IS THE BEST EVER!
a fanfictioner chapter 3 . 7/27/2016
OHHHHHHHH! Love it! Lol the note!
Stephanie chapter 10 . 7/7/2016
I knew it was 'A Buffy The Vampire' reference!