Reviews for A Learning Experience
a fanfictioner chapter 7 . 7/27
OMGG THAT IS THE BEST EVER!
a fanfictioner chapter 3 . 7/27
OHHHHHHHH! Love it! Lol the note!
Stephanie chapter 10 . 7/7
I knew it was 'A Buffy The Vampire' reference!
Vera chapter 15 . 3/26
Aaaaaaaaaah this is so adorable I can't even. 3 3 3
SilvisMN chapter 4 . 3/24
i noticed your obscure medical trivia and thought that was really cool that you knew about that and made a casual reference to it
A Smiling Cat chapter 15 . 1/31
I love Zuko but I wouldn't have thought that I'd like a story with this pairing so much... And yet, I loved it !
I think you did a great job taking your time in the first chapters, going over the enemies to friends phase. It made the pairing believable, and the whole story was both fun and subtle !
Thank you for sharing !
Vaako chapter 15 . 1/29
Woah, my heart totally swelled with happiness while reading this! So romantic! So sweet! So . . . *swoons*
kurosakiami01 chapter 15 . 1/27
I loved this story? Is there a sequel? I haven't searched for it yet (I hope there is!)

As I said before, I love your rendition of the boys. They never failed to make me smile! :) Katara was kind of annoyingly childish, but then she gave me that impression often enough in the show, too. (But then again, is not as of I dislike her or something. I don't. She simply annoys me sometimes xD)

Well then, I'll go looking for that sequel that I hope exists!

Thank you so much for sharing! :)
kurosakiami01 chapter 4 . 1/27
You cannot imagine the sheer /need/ I have right now to see Zuko in a water-tribe warrior custom. NEED!

I'm loving this. I love your take on both boys :)
That-Flying-Breadstick-Wizard chapter 15 . 12/27/2015
This fic is the best thing.
Kris Senju chapter 15 . 10/26/2015
aww kind of sad you arent continuing this story.
Kris Senju chapter 14 . 10/26/2015
those lines where so nice.
Kris Senju chapter 13 . 10/26/2015
aww thats got to be crazy losing all the nations.
Kris Senju chapter 12 . 10/26/2015
oh shit poor zuko.
Kris Senju chapter 11 . 10/26/2015
what the hell i see why he was confused.