Reviews for A Learning Experience
YellowWomanontheBrink chapter 15 . 3/23
ah this was so wonderful! a lot of authora lose how abrasive s1 zuko is but this was just perfect. loved it!
darknessslayer0 chapter 15 . 2/20
I really loved this. Sokka and Zuko are now my OTP.
Guest chapter 15 . 7/24/2020
Beautiful
Anon01 chapter 15 . 6/26/2020
I really loved how you wrote their dynamics, and the way Zuko and Sokka got together was v sweet. Your writing style, even if it is years old now, is easy on the eyes and I really enjoyed this work!

Thanks for writing this!
- Anon
garden galaxy chapter 1 . 5/31/2020
Zuko burned the plant down? I can't remember if this is canon or not
DragonlordRynn chapter 1 . 5/15/2020
This Fanfic is a beautiful example of how a good Fanfic should be. As a fellow Fanfic writer I salute your work.
Also, I love the dynamics between those two dorks :)
Iron Dragon Maiden chapter 12 . 4/14/2020
Zuko, honey, no.

I mean, I GET that it's how he'd interpret it, because to someone as honorable and hierarchical as Zuko, imprisoning Ozai and becoming the Firelord in that way basically looks like a power-hungry usurping rather than getting the power-hungry nut job out of the position of power he has no business having in the first place.

Plus, it says a lot about how much Ozai usurping the throne has screwed around with Zuko's sense of honor and place in the world, to the point that he is terrified, even subconsciously, of turning into Ozai by way of staging a coup.

Even if Iroh, Sokka, and anyone with sense would LOVE it if Zuko were the Firelord, it makes sense that Zuko internalized just how bad Ozai's coup was and doesn't want to do anything similar to that.

Which might even tie into a sort of impostor syndrome he might have regarding the Crown Prince role, especially given his hero-worship and love for Lu Ten
syd chapter 15 . 4/10/2020
i’ve literally never read a fic on here before and can i just say i’m sooooooo glad this was the first one i read because it’s so fucking good like holy shit
ValkyrieNyght chapter 15 . 3/18/2020
I absolutely devoured this fic and I love it to pieces. I think my favorite part was the sarcasm from Sokka and Zuko. I really like their voices.
Kitsune1818 chapter 14 . 2/20/2020
This is the 2nd time i read this and i decided to let a new review to let you know my apreciation of it. I remember this a lot, it was one of the first Zukka fics i ever read and one of my favorites, im not much into ships in the atla world (just zuko with healty relationships and happy endings), but this is one of the best i have ever read. I love it so much.
jasnrob chapter 15 . 2/13/2020
Loved your story!
jasnrob chapter 2 . 2/12/2020
What an excellent conversation between Zuko and Sokka!
Carly Carnations chapter 15 . 1/3/2020
God i love this so much, their flirting is so soft and tendee
Guest chapter 15 . 12/16/2019
I loved reading this so much, Zuko is absolutely my favourite ship. I think I'm gonna check out your other works too :)
Great Lady A chapter 15 . 11/28/2019
I adore this story.
The romance is sweet but realistic. The plot develops at a fast but thorough pace without seeming rushed or overly convenient. There is plenty of well suited humour and there are no out of character action.
I give it 5 out of 5.