Reviews for Gallery of Broken Hearts
yas chapter 17 . 6/12
When I first read this story, I thought about how it was quite OOC. But, after putting that aside, I truly enjoyed the plot! I really love this fanfic so much! If this wasn't a fanfic, but a novel. I would buy it, read it, tell it to my friends, and cherish this.
I really like how emotional this story is! And your writing is so amazing!
Yas chapter 16 . 6/12
This story made me very emotional.
yas chapter 13 . 6/12
You're a very good writer! Your vocabulary range is quite amazing and you're very good at describing situations and places. I really like your writing!
Cagalli Haruka Zala chapter 17 . 2/11
This story is so beautiful so nicely written it made me weep tears of happiness :)
You're Such a wonderful author I'm happy I was able to read your story :)
ThankYou for writing this and sharing it with us :)
Guest chapter 17 . 10/2/2016
This is perfection.
Guest chapter 2 . 9/15/2016
What?! Kei and megumi? Shouldn't it be hikari?
shirii chapter 1 . 7/22/2016
So something opened (sorta) near my area recently called The Museum of Broken Relationships. Although it doesn't have any relation to your storyline, it did remind me of this story from the title (i lowkey wish the place itself could've been named Gallery of Broken Hearts too, haha).

So I came back here and reread everything after four years, this story is still a treasure to me. :'-) If you haven't heard, the manga is renewed for new chapters and some have already been out but the way you portrayed Syaoran and Sakura here were so real with personas I absolutely adored whole-heartedly.

I never got to say thank you since I was one of those readers who lurked and never reviewed but I now I have the courage to post this. So thank you!
Guest chapter 17 . 3/8/2016
For the love of gawd. Please write another SyaoSaku fix! This is so amazing and well written. It made me cry. The last two chapters broke my heart. Sad, beautiful, real.

I just need more stories of them from you. PLEASE. I just loved it so much!
Sil
A Little Someone chapter 17 . 11/8/2015
I looovvvveeeddd it. A little cliché in some scenarios (I'm not saying that's a bad thing), but you wrote so well and the dialogue just flowed and it was very, very believable. I have to say... Your version of Tomoyo was my favourite - I LOVED her. Especially with Meiling! :) you wrote her extremely well and that laugh of hers, I cracked every time (just coz it fit so well! 'Ohohoho!')

Well written... Awesome job. Wish you had more to share!
A Little Someone chapter 14 . 11/8/2015
... :( bleh. So I've been powering through this fic when I have a quiet moment... It's after 2am here and I can't stop. And couldn't keep reading without sharing my sad face for this chapter! And I've been listening to Adele's 'Hello' tonight... So it felt like double-sad face here!

(Am really enjoying this story, though!)
Aquarica chapter 17 . 8/31/2015
Cute! I can't believe how quickly i went though it.
geregiaromelie chapter 17 . 7/5/2015
Can I say this was simply one amazing and inspiring story :)
theprettysoldier chapter 17 . 5/2/2015
Happy 700! I'm rereading this n_n
Bubbles of Colours chapter 17 . 3/30/2015
I loved this fic SO much... the realtionship between Syaoran and Sakura was so complicated and absorbing.
The ending was perfect :)
archangelBBQ chapter 17 . 12/14/2014
I LOVED THE ENDING PARAGRAPH really beautiful, really really beautiful. Thank you so much for writing and sharing! I have enjoyed reading immensely. Best of luck to you for all future endeavors! :D