Reviews for Gallery of Broken Hearts
A Little Someone chapter 17 . 11/8
I looovvvveeeddd it. A little cliché in some scenarios (I'm not saying that's a bad thing), but you wrote so well and the dialogue just flowed and it was very, very believable. I have to say... Your version of Tomoyo was my favourite - I LOVED her. Especially with Meiling! :) you wrote her extremely well and that laugh of hers, I cracked every time (just coz it fit so well! 'Ohohoho!')

Well written... Awesome job. Wish you had more to share!
A Little Someone chapter 14 . 11/8
... :( bleh. So I've been powering through this fic when I have a quiet moment... It's after 2am here and I can't stop. And couldn't keep reading without sharing my sad face for this chapter! And I've been listening to Adele's 'Hello' tonight... So it felt like double-sad face here!

(Am really enjoying this story, though!)
Airka Yumeko chapter 17 . 8/31
Cute! I can't believe how quickly i went though it.
geregiaromelie chapter 17 . 7/5
Can I say this was simply one amazing and inspiring story :)
theprettysoldier chapter 17 . 5/2
Happy 700! I'm rereading this n_n
Bubbles of Colours chapter 17 . 3/30
I loved this fic SO much... the realtionship between Syaoran and Sakura was so complicated and absorbing.
The ending was perfect :)
archangelBBQ chapter 17 . 12/14/2014
I LOVED THE ENDING PARAGRAPH really beautiful, really really beautiful. Thank you so much for writing and sharing! I have enjoyed reading immensely. Best of luck to you for all future endeavors! :D
archangelBBQ chapter 15 . 12/14/2014
oh my god TOMOYO'S LINE right there. "This is what happens when you go around breaking hearts. You end up breaking your own." OH MY GOD. (Beautiful, wonderful, hearbreaking, tragic.)
archangelBBQ chapter 11 . 12/14/2014
_ I loved Sakura's stage kiss to Syaoran ... but I hate what she's doing to him. (I mean, I love it, but it hurts too, so...)
baesoochen chapter 15 . 11/14/2014
Fuck you're leaving me with nothing else to read. I'm hooked, sinked, dead by the time I took the bait...I'm drowning. T_T this story is too good. help meee
Lizzy-Margaret chapter 17 . 9/3/2014
Oh my gods! That was fabulous! I loved the sadness and the lovely-ness you added into it! Great mix! :P
StarElsie chapter 17 . 7/26/2014
Yay! They are back together again. You should make an epilogue
StarElsie chapter 16 . 7/26/2014
Waaa! They are leaving each other
StarElsie chapter 15 . 7/26/2014