Reviews for Don't Stand So Close to Me
ivysparky chapter 26 . 3/4
This story is HORRIFICALLY TERIFIC! dude u r DOPE. no author has ever pulled at my heartstrings like u have.i like the plot the darkness and the romance. i like how you've written zuko's sentimental past. and jets death was sad... in a good A BOW!* Please i beg you finish the story!
Guest chapter 26 . 11/19/2016
When would you continue this?! This fanfic is one of my fave top three now pls come back to it when you have the time I'd love for this to have a happy ending eventually..
Tchundjong chapter 26 . 4/28/2016
You got me at the edge if my bed there. I love that cliffhanger but I would really like to know what happens next because girl you got me hooked.
BendingDreams chapter 26 . 10/29/2015
Holly crap! You seriously stopped there! I am practically freaking out right now! Please come back and finish this story it is amazing! I want to cry, it's that good!
Georgiraffe09 chapter 26 . 10/15/2015
I really enjoy this story and hope you decide to finish it! Modern AUs are awesome and you have a lot of cool stuff going on. Can't wait to see what happens next!
deannamd chapter 26 . 9/15/2015
wow please update soon
Anon chapter 26 . 9/9/2015
Ah it's been hearly 2 years since you updated! Please update soon, even if it's one chapter as a rushed ending!

I need closure... :'(
Hopelesslylostfangirl chapter 26 . 8/27/2015
Nooooooo! Please come back to this and keep writing. Poor Zuko!
Kslamm chapter 18 . 5/23/2015
This is one of my favorite modern AU's and just like the rest of them, this one is unfinished
:( I like how you've written Katara. She's not whiny and always getting mad at Zuko for no reason. She's smart and actually knows what she wants. I hope you come back to this awesome story.
AllyrianFlame chapter 26 . 4/6/2015
Aww man, I knew I shouldn't have started a fic that hadn't been updated in a year and half but it was still a really great fic. I think I'll just end it in my head with zuko and katara living happily ever after and Azula in an asylum or something :)
thewordsiwrote chapter 26 . 3/17/2015
Holy shit. please tell me that you will finish this sometime? this is great!
NOVEMBER0511 chapter 26 . 11/11/2014
So are you gonna finish the story
Angel swimming chapter 26 . 9/27/2014
Umm so it said Merry Christmas and it is September. Please don't tell me you stopped writing this. I literally read this in a day and needs to know what happened! Please keep writing!
Alicja chapter 26 . 8/21/2014
You're story rocks ! So why WHY you stopped ? I hope that You're going to end... And sorry for mistakes i'm from Poland.
Nina chapter 26 . 8/5/2014
I have to admit. I am very disappointed. Because you lied. You said that you are going to end this story! And now? I am still waiting... Cuz this story is one of the best if not the best that I read about ATLA in modern world. SO i simple BEG you. Found time and inspiration and finish story.
Fangirl of this story.