Reviews for Sing
TheRandomGirl chapter 1 . 5/28
I loved it, especially Zoro's, because I find Perona and Mihawk amusing. Thanks for this!
LoveGlutton chapter 1 . 12/12/2014
Sniff* beautiful!
K.E.Alvarez chapter 1 . 4/21/2014
Mihawk's comment about singing his lessons was gold!
Fi Suki Saki chapter 1 . 12/22/2013
It was Fantastic! XDDD

AWESOME!

My favorite is Chopper and Zoro!

But especially ZORO!

"I find it strange as well, however, people learn in different ways. Maybe I should sing my lessons to you, Roronoa."

Mihawk has sense of Humor! XDD (that's Shanks acquaintance for ya)

Lol

LOVE IT!
Taisi chapter 1 . 10/28/2013
"I miss hearing that song."

Tears. Welling. In my eyes.
Khelc-sul Renai chapter 1 . 5/13/2013
This is beautiful. I ended up listening to Binks' Sake as I read this and found myself crying... Admittedly, Brook's story and connection to Bink's Sake can make me cry all on it's own...

I like how the meaning of Brook singing the song is readily apparent to all of of the crew, ("Maybe I should sing my lessons to you, Roronoa" made me laugh. Favorite line!) and how much it encouraged them all.

Well written. Great read.
Yuu3 chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
awesome.
Crazed King chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
Ahahaha!
Nekoi Kurona chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
Awww, that's so adorable of Brook-san. I could totally imagine him convincing his managers to play the song to the whole world even if it's a famous pirate one~ Though, he'll probably just use his music to force them to if they don't agree. That'd be cool if any of the others could send out messages too~ Like maybe, Franky creates some technology or hacking device.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
i find sanji hilarious
VampireApple chapter 1 . 3/12/2011
Of course Brook would do something like that. His song Bone Hard sounds like it would be fun...
Netbug-Archive chapter 1 . 2/26/2011
Might wanna read the site guidelines.
ElvenTigerWarrior chapter 1 . 11/11/2010
Loved the story! It had a great feel to it. The setting was also really good. Very nice!
JuzSomeone chapter 1 . 11/10/2010
Perona was confused. "How did you get that from a song? You barely got your Captain's message."

LOL... so true.. and funny! warm story here! :D

yay for each of the strawhats :P
Karina Uzumaki chapter 1 . 11/10/2010
"Maybe I should sing my lessons to you,Roronoa";hilarious XD!For some reason I can imagine that to happen,and belive me,issue is not very a very good little story. Keep on writing!