Reviews for Kissed The Teacher
klaineluvr chapter 1 . 6/3/2013
interesting..ly AMAZING!
DELETEDFORGOODDDDDD chapter 1 . 10/4/2012
So, Kurt was daydreaming? the sex didn't actually happen? still hot though. I really hope that there will be more Harry/Kurt stories in the future.
SpiderQueen Dez chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
Rofl, so they didn't have sex? *pouts* aw
MissiYoung chapter 1 . 9/12/2011
...you rule, and may now be central to my brand spanking new personal religion...
AnimeIceFox chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
hehehe, for a moment I thought that Kurt was only having a sex dream when I came to that last section. Or was he? _ Nice work!
Moon Ecstasy chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
Oh that's hot.

You have just converted me to the wonders of Harry/Kurt. Hot, hot, hot!

Cheers!
Kalaert chapter 1 . 5/13/2011
Oh, you totally got me. XD

That was sexy incorporated into less than a thousand words. You're brilliant. And of course, I listened to the song while I read this, and didn't that just make it better. *snicker* It was almost like being inside Kurt's head - screw that, it was totally like being inside Kurt's head. Poor Harry, he has no idea what people are doing to him in their fantasies. Unless he's suddenly mastered Legilimency...nah.

Also, I went into your profile to read more fics (it seems really invasive somehow, doesn't it?) and scanned your first paragraph (just to be polite...:D). And damn, if Harry looked like that for the duration of this fic I really can't blame Kurt at all for his randiness. Is that even a word? Never mind, if it's not it will be added to my dicktionery (yes, that's how I spell it - Kali's Dicktionery of Alternate Words and Meanings). It's not an actual dictionary, but everyone I know (that includes my mom) uses it frequently. It's good for my ego.

Sorry, where was I? Oh yes. Teacher/student stuffies...I don't usually like those, it just seems to cross a moral border I never knew I had. But I'll make an exception for this. Because it's 'Hart' (love the name, by the way) and because it didn't actually happen.

And also because it was desk!smex. Love it. And Kurt's explanation made me snort out loud. Seriously, I could just see that scene playing out.

Excellent work, love.

~Kali
N-E-K-I123 chapter 1 . 2/11/2011
I thought this was very weird but predictable that Kurt was having a fantasy about Harry Potter!
Shadows.in.the.moon chapter 1 . 1/19/2011
lol i laughed so much when he realised it was a day dream :D brilliant
Nom Supprime chapter 1 . 1/12/2011
Well, that was, uh, really hot. Yes. Very good writing. Keep on truckin.
AidenVanHelsing chapter 1 . 1/12/2011
Great story so far!
johnwatsonisaprettylady chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
Poor Kurt... but I'm sure *I* wouldn't be able to focus either if HP was my English teacher.

But sadly, my English teacher is a bitch who won't let me wear my panda beanie in her class.

I love this story though!

Love, Kach:D
Chocolatekat chapter 1 . 12/16/2010
ah man this story is great. so short so simple. yet sexy as hell. i love it.
LaLaTink chapter 1 . 12/13/2010
Aww your so mean! I thought it was really happening...or did it? *cocks eyebrow* wonder wonder wonder indeed
joymoonshoes chapter 1 . 12/11/2010
haha:D Yes. This was great. I really enjoy the Harry/Kurt pairing.