Reviews for In The Ashes
vickje91 chapter 44 . 11/7/2017
Very good story, i really hope you'll finish it some day. I read the whole thing in three days, you really have me hooked. Please please please, when you have the time, continue writing!
Guest chapter 44 . 7/24/2017
So sorry to hear about your beta, I can't imagine what you're going through but my thoughts are with you. Finishing this story is a beautiful tribute to your friendship.

I have really really enjoyed this story this far, it's a creative take on the war and I think your characters are really complex and interesting! Can't wait to see how it plays out. I'm not sure about the left turn in this chapter into American politics, im hoping it's just a side story and that it doesn't take over the main plot! But otherwise really looking forward to seeing how 'tis plays out. Thanks for writing :)
YourDiamondAngel chapter 44 . 5/23/2017
I'm so sorry to hear about your beta. This is a truly incredible story and I cannot wait to see what you come up with
vickety chapter 44 . 2/11/2017
Please update soon. I am very sorry to hear about Inness! I hope your health is good.
vickety chapter 40 . 2/11/2017
I am loving this story. I wish you had written a short scene between Severus and Hermione before he left though.
vickety chapter 14 . 2/10/2017
This is really good. I am a little confused about what happened before the story started though.
Cherryberry123 chapter 44 . 1/10/2017
My sincere condolences for the loss of your friend. Unfortunately I find myself in the position in stopping here for your story as your inclusion of real life politics into the plot itself makes me extremely uncomfortable.
Guest chapter 4 . 1/2/2017
Are you perhaps spanish? Your sentences don't seem like you were using google's translator, they're too well written
deedeebug chapter 44 . 1/2/2017
I am so sorry for your loss, as much as I like your story I will not be able to finish it. I read these for escape from real life and putting our politics into a story is just really bothersome and frankly offensive.
Mrs.Felton1988 chapter 43 . 12/15/2016
OMG...Clinton is the President...wow
mama123 chapter 44 . 11/17/2016
Excellent fic. Look forward to more.
mama123 chapter 35 . 11/16/2016
I feel like this is a trap. The DE are trying to spread them thin in the name of other countries.

Amazing fic by the way. Thanks for sharing!
Pineapple3000 chapter 44 . 11/13/2016
Holy Fuck.
JelloXGiggles chapter 44 . 10/26/2016
I'm so sorry to hear about your friend!Although I don't understand the pain of losing a good friend, I know the feeling of loosing a family member to cancer. It's hard, but hang in there! Btw, is The Madame president and Ronald Crump your nod to Hilary Clinton and Donald Trump? LOL
pottohipamus chapter 44 . 10/24/2016
Ronald Crump indeed - you're a very funny author.
I'm enjoying your story and look forward to its continuation. I'm sorry for your loss of your friend. Cancer sucks.