Reviews for In The Ashes
vickety chapter 44 . 2/11
Please update soon. I am very sorry to hear about Inness! I hope your health is good.
vickety chapter 40 . 2/11
I am loving this story. I wish you had written a short scene between Severus and Hermione before he left though.
vickety chapter 14 . 2/10
This is really good. I am a little confused about what happened before the story started though.
Cherryberry123 chapter 44 . 1/10
My sincere condolences for the loss of your friend. Unfortunately I find myself in the position in stopping here for your story as your inclusion of real life politics into the plot itself makes me extremely uncomfortable.
Are you perhaps spanish? Your sentences don't seem like you were using google's translator, they're too well written
deedeebug chapter 44 . 1/2
I am so sorry for your loss, as much as I like your story I will not be able to finish it. I read these for escape from real life and putting our politics into a story is just really bothersome and frankly offensive.
Mrs.Felton1988 chapter 43 . 12/15/2016
OMG...Clinton is the President...wow
mama123 chapter 44 . 11/17/2016
Excellent fic. Look forward to more.
mama123 chapter 35 . 11/16/2016
I feel like this is a trap. The DE are trying to spread them thin in the name of other countries.

Amazing fic by the way. Thanks for sharing!
Pineapple3000 chapter 44 . 11/13/2016
Holy Fuck.
JelloXGiggles chapter 44 . 10/26/2016
I'm so sorry to hear about your friend!Although I don't understand the pain of losing a good friend, I know the feeling of loosing a family member to cancer. It's hard, but hang in there! Btw, is The Madame president and Ronald Crump your nod to Hilary Clinton and Donald Trump? LOL
pottohipamus chapter 44 . 10/24/2016
Ronald Crump indeed - you're a very funny author.
I'm enjoying your story and look forward to its continuation. I'm sorry for your loss of your friend. Cancer sucks.
Ivory Jessica chapter 44 . 10/19/2016
This fic is amazing! Thanks for sharing and please update soon
bournespeed chapter 44 . 10/18/2016
Glad you're back to finish but very sorry it's in such sad circumstances. Thinking of you and Inness' family and friends as you mourn her loss.
A Week Of Sundays chapter 44 . 10/17/2016
I'm sorry to hear about your beta! This is a wonderful fic, btw!