Reviews for Pink Camellias
darklightening chapter 1 . 7/8/2015
I love this. I absolutely love it. It was perfect.
bridmatt chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
This was sad, but very thought-provoking. My favorite part of the fic was the last line because you read the story mainly feeling sorry for Sasuke, but the last line gives you sudden insight to how Sasuke's instability is having an equal effect on Naruto, too.

It's like they're both trapped in this situation, though in different ways. You could say that Sasuke has it worse than Naruto since he's the one locked up and kept isolated (how would that ever make him better? Unless that's what Konoha really wants, to keep him from remembering), but while Naruto seemingly has accomplished all his dreams (he's Hokage, he's got a wife and a family), he's not exactly happy. He can't move past his guilt over what happened to Sasuke, and can't let Sasuke go and keeps visiting him every chance he gets. He's living in between two worlds, his life with Sasuke in the hospital, and his everyday life, and isn't sure which of those lives is his "real" life. :(

[Although other people asked for a sequel - who wouldn't want to see them get a happy end? - I think it's good you left it as a oneshot because it makes the story more powerful that way, ending it on that note of uncertainty. Very nice fic. :) ]
Neko chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
This is really depressing.:( but at the same time, really great. The word usage reall had a great impact and you can really feel the emotions they are going through. Just wow. You are a really great writer!
Ghostlanxx chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
Aww, that was so sad! I really liked it, your style never gets boring, but still, sadness is sad :P Thank you!
CanclingAcount chapter 1 . 12/2/2010
Do you mean to tell me that's the end? I really must object, I want to know what happens!
karanna chapter 1 . 11/27/2010
you have to continue this story i swear to kami sama that if you dont the apocolypse will come ealy please please please continue this further me and my bff ariel and my bf seabiscuit aka justin would really appreciate it if you continued this .PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE continue the story.
Serenityofthematrix chapter 1 . 11/11/2010
Well that was pretty sad. The story was well written. Hope all is well. Until the next one.
Izolda chapter 1 . 11/11/2010
:( So sad, yet so beautiful. Wonderful story:)
eternal-butterfly chapter 1 . 11/11/2010
WOW! This is so heart breakingly beautiful! Absolute love it! Please keep up the brilliant work!

Eternal-butterfly x x
Lunari Sakana chapter 1 . 11/10/2010
wow so sad, well it made me sad but that's ok, I love sad stuff(tears up) I really hope that does not happen in the manga, I want Sasuke to go back home.
fallensasuke93 chapter 1 . 11/10/2010
oh man this story is amazing . it truly pulls at the heart strings. is there any way that you could maybe continue this? PLEEEEEAAAASE .
Akira Nishikawa chapter 1 . 11/10/2010
wow... nice shot! you did it great!

XOXO