Reviews for Nude On The Moon
This is a funny fic. Thank you for posting it.
readingaccount chapter 1 . 2/20
Hilarious and awesome. Love your writing!
BlackCatNeko999 chapter 1 . 12/8/2014
This story was great. I laughed and had an awesome time. Good job with keeping them in character, too.
MegaFrost4 chapter 1 . 9/9/2014
Loved this so much! I ship them so hard! This and ROTG are my top two favorite Dreamworks movies. I completely agree with you on the other movies...if they come out with another Madagascar movie, I'm gonna pull my hair out. Anyway, Megamind is such a good movie and I wished they could have done more with the character development. Amazing fic!
The One Who Reads Too Much chapter 1 . 12/28/2013
Bwahahahaha
Pipra chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
Great fic. Megamind&Roxanne forever :)
Pyro-9-3 chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
Best. Title. Ever!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
Hilarious, wonderful and perfectly creative- I really love the analytic and yet mature spin you've put on such a film that you, (and of course all of us reading) have such passion towards! Great job!
JustAsICanBeSoCruel chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
haha!
killing u with umbrellas chapter 1 . 6/5/2012
Loved it
BeetleQueen chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
I lost it at "the call of Cthulhu" XDD

I was kinda playing with the idea of using the term "cock of Cthulhu" in one of my upcoming fics... Great minds think alike XD
thelegendarysupernerd chapter 1 . 1/31/2012
OH MAH GAWD! Flippin' hilarious. Love it.
Megan Martian chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
I really enjoyed reading this. Megamind's reactions were pretty good and funny.

Oh and, OH MY GOD LOVECRAFT REFERENCE I LOVE YOU SO MUCH! XO

Ahem... I can't find anything to critique about, so keep doin' whatchu doin'.
MightyPearl chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
Wow! This was sweet, funny, cute, and in character. I love it.
orinette chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
That... was probably the best piece of fanfiction I've read on this site! You really captured the personalities of both characters, and the way you had them interact felt very natural. I adored the movie, and let me say, if it had been rated PG-13, and had the story extended a bit further after the ending, this whole scene would've been a perfect little epilogue.

The story itself is heartwarming and very, very sweet - Megamind's uncertainty and need for love and affection is written perfectly, and it was a lot of fun seeing Roxanne get frazzled herself.

Excellent story - you're very talented! Keep it up!