Reviews for Wolf Heart
Kittens Kat chapter 4 . 9/21/2013
THIS WAS A VERY SWEET STORY! THANK YOU!
Zak saturday 1 chapter 4 . 7/20/2013
Sequel?
lance215 chapter 4 . 7/5/2013
why?! in all hells did you remove the lemon! TNT you are mean! i want sweet and hot lemon! i love this fic, the idea is great! and the characters amazing, is the same with your fic DGxHP why did you quit the lemon! I WANT LEMON!

kisses!
NekoUsada chapter 4 . 7/3/2013
I love this story, it's super adorable. I must admit I felt kind of depressed when I saw that you took out the lemon. Do you perhaps have a link for the full story? I would really appreciate that
nieka1995901 chapter 4 . 10/6/2012
Such a good story! *sobs* so sad that it had to endz
Lady Arachne chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
Wow, you know after you said what Harry infected wound looked like, I went to google image and typed in 'Infected wound'...I almost puked. *shivers*

Anyways, good chapter! Love the pairing! And since Harry isn't there at Hogwarts then that means that he won't go to the Department of Mysteries and Sirius won't die! *grins*
Ehlonna the demoness chapter 4 . 6/19/2012
i love it
elohopeaa chapter 2 . 3/17/2012
Hiya! Still liking what I've read so far, but unfortunately I, again, have to bring up a few points in your story...

First, the very first line in this second chapter doesn't make any sense. This part: With a groan he rolled over only to his and spring up as his shoulder erupted in pain.

I think you're just missing a few words here, but without these words the sentence does not make any sense. You shoul add a comma after the word -over-, and the words -end up on- after the words only to, and the words -wounded shoulder- after the word his.

These corrections would make the sentence more understandable.

Also, you have a where when you should have used were...

Looking around he noticed many of the male wolves -where- gone while the women and children were still lying within their furs peacefully.

I sincerely hope me pointing these thing out wont insult you or anything, I only wanted to help. Mistakes like these often annoy readers to the point that if they happen to often, the readers stop reading and find something else.

Anyway, I've certainly enjoyed the story so far.
elohopeaa chapter 1 . 3/17/2012
I just finished readind this first chapter, and no offence, but I have to point out a contradiction.

At one point, you write that Harry was at least able to keep the claw wounds on his shoulder clean and free of infection, then, when he meets the wolves, the wound is dirty with all sorts of grime and so infected it's producin puss... There's no explenation for why the wound got infected and dirty if Harrys magic is wokring as it should...

Otherwise, I like what I've read so far.
Haru Inuzuka chapter 4 . 9/20/2011
-giggles- I loved this! So Harry and Kouga's daughters saved their 'mother' and defeated Voldemort? Nice. X)
Tommy14 chapter 4 . 8/17/2011
I enjoyed your story. Thanks for the good read.
lil joker 1989 chapter 3 . 7/24/2011
I really like this story but there are some issues I just made it hard to read. The first one was the way the characters spoke, it was just to formal and was weird. Formal talking isn't bad depending on the story but it just didn't work here. To me it just felt wrong. The second was the portal between Harry and Inuyasha. If they have to go through a portal to see each other then how could Harry hear Inuyash howl. He wouldn't be able to. These were the issues I had with the story, so aside from these issues the story was good. It could be great though if those problems are fixed.
angel61991 chapter 4 . 7/20/2011
awwwwwwwww that was so kawaii! u should write a sequel.
DarkFlameInfernal chapter 4 . 5/25/2011
Makurayami Ookami chapter 4 . 3/25/2011
well written. this was really cute.