Reviews for Maybe
Yay chapter 12 . 7/24
Thank you for this! Amazing story! Chapter 11 was a bit awkward for me but still it was great. I felt like i was kaworu! loved the heartbreaks all the lives and all the characters in diff versions and i love how you gave them a happy ending that was convincing and deserving!
neko1998 chapter 12 . 3/29
This has to be one of the most unusually and beautifully crafted fanfictions ever, I can't tell you how many times I've read this story, constantly stopping half way too afraid to see the end. But, if this was the actual end then I'm satisfied. It was interesting observing Kaworu's reincarnations, though slightly confusing everything fit perfectly, I'm amazed! Usually authors start Kaworu's loop with the ending of 3.0 but you started all the way from the beginning. I really liked that. And for Shinji to be equally yearning for Kaworu was touching, this, any KawoShin fan can say is always true. I liked best how Kaworu remained an angel, and, Is ironically not an actual "angel" longer. Thank you for the interesting proposal, if anything I wish you woul make a sequel, great read!
nearcreature chapter 12 . 1/13
Beautiful story.
I FAB WE FAB chapter 12 . 1/5
the best kawoshin ever, someone should translate it to spanish¡
Guest chapter 12 . 8/23/2014
Cute, tragic, fluffy, heart warming, heart breaking, confusing, and many other adjectives but so worth it in the end. I really liked the idea of the different universes. I also really liked the idea of a chibi Kaworu and chibi Shinji all cuddled up together (even if it was inbetween Yui and Genbu) still one of my favorite scenes. I loved how every universe brought about different relationships with different characters. And it was so romantic how Kaworu was willing to go to other worlds just for Shinji. I think I'd have to read it again to get a better understanding on what was going on from chapters 9-12 but I'm looking forward to it.

Loved the fic!
Guest chapter 12 . 6/22/2014
I love your fic, i really do, but im not very satisfied with the ending, three magical words :"I love you" is not enough to heal him (._.). I wish Shinji knew how many lives Kaworu had been through, how many times he stood and watched Shinji had his happiness, how much he suffered during all that time, I just want Shinji to know Kaworu had done many things for him, not just magically came back like he thought. Watching Kaworu in 9 first chapters hurt me (._.). I'm not sure i'm happy with Shinji loves him back or not now ('_'). In chapter 10, i had a feeling that I wanted Kaworu to come back to Adam and just forget it all, but im just being selfish wasn't I ? Kaworu in chapter 12 gives me feelings that he lost everything ... a free but lonely will (._.) Maybe i'm just being too dramatic. Your fic gave me a lot of strange feelings, especially 9 first chapters:" Kaworu, that's not the Shinji you're looking for, he just has the same face and name but that's not him. Go home Kaworu, please !" - that's what I had been thinking while reading ('_'). Thanks for a good fic, the below comts have already proved how good it is. ( Sr for bad English and long post)
color2413 chapter 12 . 5/1/2014
This is breathtaking and jumps immediately into my "top five fics in any fandom" list. It is deep, rich, and gripping from its beginning to an ending whose emotional payoff is profound. It simultaneously engages the mind and heart. Perfection...
Asuka Tanku chapter 12 . 2/13/2014
Oh my god, I think I'm going to cry T.T Your story is so beautiful and poetic and well-writtent AND I HAVE SO MUCH FEELS FOR KAWORU.

I especially love the fact that the first world is also the last one :3 It was a nice plot-twist. I saw in the fic-rec where I found your story that you wrote other stories in this verse so I'll just run to read them too.

Thank you so much for this fic (I really needed some kind of fix-it after the series. And the movies. And everything about this story and this ship actually. ) You're my savior and amazing and I love you!
TripOverFlatSurfaces chapter 12 . 2/8/2014
I can't

too many feelings

all at once

*dies*
Edainwen chapter 12 . 1/7/2014
hell i read this doujin in two days! owww is just so damn sad but so damn perfect. truly perfect well i will start. hahahah with the first chapter you were magnific ahahhaha n damn i think you just ruined all the other fics of this couple for me damn this is just so perfect, n fits so damn right in the original serie that you just ruined all the other kaworuxshinji fics for me hahahhaha TT_TT but first i will tell you something: well after a long looong delay i started with evangelion truly i knew it since childhood n i have even watched diferents chapters all looses but i never follow it n even knowing it was damn great i always was to busy to sit n watch it, n damn! this serie is like death note this need to be thought n enjoyed;so well a friend of my give me a book that was all you want to know about evangelion hahaha terrible spoiler but i was in a long travel n did not have anything more so hahah I read everything except the synthesis of chapters haha to at least have some mistery xP so i buyed all the chapters n watched all the series in 3 days hahahhaha n after the dead of kaworu i truly felt devaastated TT_TT damn serie it was truly so much better of what i thought n i have it all up , so after a few days i started reading fic n damn i find you here, the perfect fic.
hell ... i could never again here 'fly me to the moon' without thinking of this fic! n damn with ... wait i will go in order thay are a few things i wanted to said so i will make you a pm (they have more letters to writte xDD see ya! Edainwen
Kissen1 chapter 12 . 12/29/2013
I’m very happy I found this story by accident. I just love the pairing Kaworu/Shinji and there are so very few good finished stories that can offer a hopeful ending.
But your story is very beautiful. You made me feel Kaworu’s pain and I truly felt for him and just wanted him to be happy with Shinji. A few times I even started crying.
And I especially loved the last chapter. For some reason when Shinji said: “No one is hurting him. No one.” I was really moved.
So, thank you very much for this sad but hopeful story!
DigitalFlagDancer chapter 12 . 12/26/2013
This is beautiful...Kaworu's pain was felt very much, and I found myself thinking of the man I love frequently. My favorite Eva fic thus far.
rasu chapter 12 . 12/9/2013
Thank you so much for writing this and sharing it with us. I very much enjoyed reading it to the end ; u ;
rasu chapter 2 . 12/9/2013
nO NO NON O NO BAD FIC ABORT ABOTR IT'S ONLY CHAPTER TWO AND I'M AL READY BAWLING I DON"T LIK ETHIS F IC AT ALL STOP
rasu chapter 1 . 12/9/2013
ohhh this looks like a very promising fic :D