Reviews for Maybe
*cries at everything ever*
Anon chapter 11 . 6/5
This is great! I read it mostly in one sitting but going to take a break. I liked it because I am recently a Kawaro and Shinji shipper. I watched the third rebuild film and a few weeks ago the first Evangelion anime and it was good. I liked Shinji despite his sexual harassment or groping of Asuka in the end of Evangelion, he is very flawed and he seems slightly misogynistic and he also chokes Asuka which bothered me. I didn't really ship anyone with Shinji, even after his chemistry with Kawaru didn't ship them but I shipped them after the rebuild film. I relate to Shinji and like him, he runs away a lot and fucks up a whole hell of a lot and causes massive- And yet like Kowaru said in one of the chapters of your fan fiction that he loves all of Shinji or his fragile or he loves his vulnerabilities, it wasn't exactly that but something like that. I liked when Kowaru lived so many lives and he started to like female friends in his life first Asuka, than Rei and while I didn't like that he had the urge to beat Rei in his first incarnation or Toji when he returned to his first life- it seems like some slash writers trash lady characters or kill them off to ship them with the guy and you treated Asuka and Rei with respect. Thanks so much for that! I liked his friendship with Asuka in one of his lives. Asuka is another one of my favourite characters from the franchise. I read bits of a fiction or it was a crossover between Supergirl and Evangelion and it bothered me that- I read a scene or was it a spoiler- warning if you are reading this fic that this is a spoiler. Anyway she is mind raped by the angel and oddly in the fic her dad is- well different and she gets an illusion of him disrespecting her and she becomes a more humble superhero. I like that Kowaru likes Asuka for her bigger more larger personality traits, I realize she can be a bit physically abusive but I like her ego. I of course like how you portray Shinji's and Kowaru's relationship. Since I fuck up and make as many mistakes and have run away from things like Shinji it is so comforting that Kowaru like all his vulnerabilities or that all of him is great or something. I know constantly reincarnating hurt him but it seemed to make him care about other humans other than Shinji and I am kind of glad about that. I mean while I love that he loves Shinji, only loving one human or liking one human seems kind of racist or prejudice towards humans. Like as if he thinks or thought Shinji was a credit to his fellow humans or something? Liking more humans just seems or he just seems to grow in empathy and Shinji is right he is different the constant reincarnating, loving other humans or at least bonding with other humans seems to have made him less prejudiced towards humanity, more human and lots of character development. He didn't love his first human mother but when Yui is his mom he loves her. The living so many lives changes him and it's great. Not that he wasn't great as he was but that's or it just seems like great growth. At the end of Evangelion the film he is choking or Shinji is choking Asuka again, which I didn't like and I wondered if they were the only humans that we're going to be alive and they weren't in your fic and it gives me lots of hope that since all those humans arrived maybe they can rebuild. It's wonderful. This gives a more hopeful ending sort of. This has been a delight to read thanks so much! Oh and it seems like Shinji isn't choking her a lot after the end which is great and they are beating on each other. Poor Kowaru when he had a beating I felt really bad for him. He's kind of hot. Anyway this was great!
This was amazing! I feel like it perfectly encompasses Shinji and Kaworu's relationship. Thank you for writing this gem!
nana chapter 1 . 12/31/2015
I've been crying so much throughout the entire night for this. I've been struggling and I've been having so many different feelings about this entire NGE thing, and your ending felt like a real closure to this all. I can not believe it's been 3/5 years, my God. I felt like I had to thank you, though you might not even see this. Your work is just beautiful and once again thank you for giving me some kind of CLOSURE.

Lots of love.
Guest chapter 12 . 12/19/2015
This made me cry it's so perfect! I'm so glad I read this! Loads of feels
Allie X 'I chapter 12 . 10/1/2015
OH MY GAWD THIS IS BEAUTIFUL YOU SHOULD WHEN AN AWARD FOR THIS FANFIC IT IS GORGEOUS I LOVE IT I AM SO HAPPY FOE THOSE TEO BOYS THEY NEED LOVE IN THEIR LIVES SHINJI JUST NEEDED A HUG KAWORU MAN YOU ARE SO LUCKY TO HAVE SOMEONE LIKE HIM I AM SO JEALOUS THANK YOU FOR MAKING THIS FANFIC BYE
Yay chapter 12 . 7/24/2015
Thank you for this! Amazing story! Chapter 11 was a bit awkward for me but still it was great. I felt like i was kaworu! loved the heartbreaks all the lives and all the characters in diff versions and i love how you gave them a happy ending that was convincing and deserving!
neko1998 chapter 12 . 3/29/2015
This has to be one of the most unusually and beautifully crafted fanfictions ever, I can't tell you how many times I've read this story, constantly stopping half way too afraid to see the end. But, if this was the actual end then I'm satisfied. It was interesting observing Kaworu's reincarnations, though slightly confusing everything fit perfectly, I'm amazed! Usually authors start Kaworu's loop with the ending of 3.0 but you started all the way from the beginning. I really liked that. And for Shinji to be equally yearning for Kaworu was touching, this, any KawoShin fan can say is always true. I liked best how Kaworu remained an angel, and, Is ironically not an actual "angel" longer. Thank you for the interesting proposal, if anything I wish you woul make a sequel, great read!
nearcreature chapter 12 . 1/13/2015
Beautiful story.
I FAB WE FAB chapter 12 . 1/5/2015
the best kawoshin ever, someone should translate it to spanish¡
Guest chapter 12 . 8/23/2014
Cute, tragic, fluffy, heart warming, heart breaking, confusing, and many other adjectives but so worth it in the end. I really liked the idea of the different universes. I also really liked the idea of a chibi Kaworu and chibi Shinji all cuddled up together (even if it was inbetween Yui and Genbu) still one of my favorite scenes. I loved how every universe brought about different relationships with different characters. And it was so romantic how Kaworu was willing to go to other worlds just for Shinji. I think I'd have to read it again to get a better understanding on what was going on from chapters 9-12 but I'm looking forward to it.

Loved the fic!
Guest chapter 12 . 6/22/2014
I love your fic, i really do, but im not very satisfied with the ending, three magical words :"I love you" is not enough to heal him (._.). I wish Shinji knew how many lives Kaworu had been through, how many times he stood and watched Shinji had his happiness, how much he suffered during all that time, I just want Shinji to know Kaworu had done many things for him, not just magically came back like he thought. Watching Kaworu in 9 first chapters hurt me (._.). I'm not sure i'm happy with Shinji loves him back or not now ('_'). In chapter 10, i had a feeling that I wanted Kaworu to come back to Adam and just forget it all, but im just being selfish wasn't I ? Kaworu in chapter 12 gives me feelings that he lost everything ... a free but lonely will (._.) Maybe i'm just being too dramatic. Your fic gave me a lot of strange feelings, especially 9 first chapters:" Kaworu, that's not the Shinji you're looking for, he just has the same face and name but that's not him. Go home Kaworu, please !" - that's what I had been thinking while reading ('_'). Thanks for a good fic, the below comts have already proved how good it is. ( Sr for bad English and long post)
color2413 chapter 12 . 5/1/2014
This is breathtaking and jumps immediately into my "top five fics in any fandom" list. It is deep, rich, and gripping from its beginning to an ending whose emotional payoff is profound. It simultaneously engages the mind and heart. Perfection...
Asuka Tanku chapter 12 . 2/13/2014
Oh my god, I think I'm going to cry T.T Your story is so beautiful and poetic and well-writtent AND I HAVE SO MUCH FEELS FOR KAWORU.

I especially love the fact that the first world is also the last one :3 It was a nice plot-twist. I saw in the fic-rec where I found your story that you wrote other stories in this verse so I'll just run to read them too.

Thank you so much for this fic (I really needed some kind of fix-it after the series. And the movies. And everything about this story and this ship actually. ) You're my savior and amazing and I love you!
TripOverFlatSurfaces chapter 12 . 2/8/2014