Reviews for Maybe
Asuka Tanku chapter 12 . 2/13
Oh my god, I think I'm going to cry T.T Your story is so beautiful and poetic and well-writtent AND I HAVE SO MUCH FEELS FOR KAWORU.

I especially love the fact that the first world is also the last one :3 It was a nice plot-twist. I saw in the fic-rec where I found your story that you wrote other stories in this verse so I'll just run to read them too.

Thank you so much for this fic (I really needed some kind of fix-it after the series. And the movies. And everything about this story and this ship actually. ) You're my savior and amazing and I love you!
TripOverFlatSurfaces chapter 12 . 2/8
I can't

too many feelings

all at once

*dies*
Edainwen chapter 12 . 1/7
hell i read this doujin in two days! owww is just so damn sad but so damn perfect. truly perfect well i will start. hahahah with the first chapter you were magnific ahahhaha n damn i think you just ruined all the other fics of this couple for me damn this is just so perfect, n fits so damn right in the original serie that you just ruined all the other kaworuxshinji fics for me hahahhaha TT_TT but first i will tell you something: well after a long looong delay i started with evangelion truly i knew it since childhood n i have even watched diferents chapters all looses but i never follow it n even knowing it was damn great i always was to busy to sit n watch it, n damn! this serie is like death note this need to be thought n enjoyed;so well a friend of my give me a book that was all you want to know about evangelion hahaha terrible spoiler but i was in a long travel n did not have anything more so hahah I read everything except the synthesis of chapters haha to at least have some mistery xP so i buyed all the chapters n watched all the series in 3 days hahahhaha n after the dead of kaworu i truly felt devaastated TT_TT damn serie it was truly so much better of what i thought n i have it all up , so after a few days i started reading fic n damn i find you here, the perfect fic.
hell ... i could never again here 'fly me to the moon' without thinking of this fic! n damn with ... wait i will go in order thay are a few things i wanted to said so i will make you a pm (they have more letters to writte xDD see ya! Edainwen
Kissen1 chapter 12 . 12/29/2013
I’m very happy I found this story by accident. I just love the pairing Kaworu/Shinji and there are so very few good finished stories that can offer a hopeful ending.
But your story is very beautiful. You made me feel Kaworu’s pain and I truly felt for him and just wanted him to be happy with Shinji. A few times I even started crying.
And I especially loved the last chapter. For some reason when Shinji said: “No one is hurting him. No one.” I was really moved.
So, thank you very much for this sad but hopeful story!
DigitalFlagDancer chapter 12 . 12/26/2013
This is beautiful...Kaworu's pain was felt very much, and I found myself thinking of the man I love frequently. My favorite Eva fic thus far.
rasu chapter 12 . 12/9/2013
Thank you so much for writing this and sharing it with us. I very much enjoyed reading it to the end ; u ;
rasu chapter 2 . 12/9/2013
nO NO NON O NO BAD FIC ABORT ABOTR IT'S ONLY CHAPTER TWO AND I'M AL READY BAWLING I DON"T LIK ETHIS F IC AT ALL STOP
rasu chapter 1 . 12/9/2013
ohhh this looks like a very promising fic :D
GiGitheHedgehog chapter 12 . 11/13/2013
I think all I need to say to express how perfect this story is is by saying that it literally made me cry. Almost constantly. Through the whole thing. I also feel the need to say that you stuck very well to the original story and feeling that makes up Evangelion. Would 1,000 favs if I could. I really wish I could.
Allycat2090 chapter 12 . 9/14/2013
Oh. My. God. This story is awesome! Like seriously, it's kind of long and slightly confusing at parts (Like chapter 11, where you explained Kaworu's independence from his brothers, it took me a few moments to make the connections necessary between this chapter and chapter 11) and I loved the ending. I give you two thumbs up, and ginormous cookie, and an awesome job! :)
scarletwater chapter 5 . 8/21/2013
This was just such a beautiful and sad chapter. Though this was the happiest and most fulfilling life so far it was also perhaps the saddest because although Shinji is much more happy than he has been in the previous universes the fact that Kaworu is constantly on the outside looking in to Shinichi's happy life makes my heart wrench. So as I sit here crying I just want to say job well done!
EsmeTyler chapter 12 . 7/16/2013
oh my god
OH MY GOD
Just wow
Guest chapter 12 . 6/19/2013
OMG this is simply one of the most beautiful stories I have ever read! Beautiful. Simply beautiful! You are such a talented writer! I couldn't stop reading. The way you portray Kaworu's and Shinji's love for each other is perfect. It was so interesting to see what was happening from Kaworu's point of view and I was able to really connect with him and feel his emotions (you took my feels on one wild ride) . You TGP blew my mind, Your story will forever remain in my faves! Just...words cannot describe my feels (Gosh I am fangirling all over the place). The only complaint I have is that I WANT MORE of this perfect story and MOre of your perfect adorable Kawoshin! Thank you so much for giving me so many kawoshin feels! Your story is flawless and you are amazing!
Grey Muji chapter 12 . 5/31/2013
Beautiful.
Literary Eagle chapter 12 . 5/23/2013
This was absolutely beautiful. You did a fantastic job depicting Kaworu's love, his longing, his despair... and then finally, the payoff at the end. Magnificent! Thank you so much for writing this!