Reviews for Labyrinth
underestimatedgenius chapter 1 . 5/23/2012
Hmm...Interesting idea. I always knew the Labyrinth was alive, but I never thought of it as something that have feelings. You know, the thing that made me want to read this drabble was the way you posed the summary for it. I love summaries that are short, simple, and draw you in. Well, I have to say that this did all three. I really love your drabbles. I guess you could make it longer, but I think it's unique the way it is. Great job!
sangkar chapter 1 . 5/5/2012
That is WEIRD. In a good way. I'd never have thought of this. It should be longer! It's really good, for, like, a SUPERSHORT story, but yeah. I'd never have thought that the Labyrinth was alive in THIS way, but you did a great job with it.

Potato a.k.a. (reluctantly) Fantine - I've decided that going by the name 'Katie' is far too boring.
bobbsnark chapter 1 . 3/15/2012
For, what, a hundred words or so, this is very good, it even makes me feel sorry for the Labyrinth.

Nice. I likes. :)
MoonxLauri chapter 1 . 5/20/2011
Lovely description! It's sorrowful that the Labyrinth and Jareth share such a crushing purpose.
inked-writer chapter 1 . 3/4/2011
I always forget that the labyrinth is 'alive', I guess.

Rating: 8/10: Again, nothing really, but... You have so much drabbles. Not that it's a problem or anything, but why don't you try writing a story that's over 1000 words? This is only a suggestion, ok?

Diana
ThoseWhoWander98 chapter 1 . 12/11/2010
It should be longer
demigod kid chapter 1 . 11/16/2010
Hmmmmmm... intresting...
m y e h chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
You're really fond of drabbles, aren't you? I think it sorta rhymes.
HMMaster chapter 1 . 11/10/2010
This was just...strange... Could have done better with a proper number of words, but it was good for exactly 100 I suppose.
Jhakasi chapter 1 . 11/10/2010
Unique indeed lol.. odd perspective, but I guess technically since the Labyrinth was alive it might feel too.
Badministrator chapter 1 . 11/10/2010
It's alive! No seriously I always forget how the Labryinth is "alive". This helped me remember. ;) Honestly though it was very good for only one hundred words. Keep up the good work.

P.S. Please don't grab me by the hair again.

P.S.S. That car will be mine! *Evil luagh* ;)