Reviews for Unlikely Encounters
LegoMan7.62 chapter 5 . 3/16
These are the words to describe this story: amazing, funny, and more importantly fantasticly fourth wall breaking, especially with the red soldier. Please continue if are able to
sovietbiscut chapter 5 . 5/8/2014
Make more. This is brilliant
Anayristhedragon chapter 5 . 2/14/2014
a 2 words for you...TRANS-FORMERS-2! XD
CaptainCaber chapter 5 . 11/7/2013
Finish it! Finish it! PLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEASSSSE?
billiam2001 chapter 5 . 10/12/2013
Come on! you need to continue this chapter! it's awesome!
Toa from Siberia chapter 5 . 9/26/2013
Dude, this is one of the best stories I've ever read. Please, continue it.
Abc6578 chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
ey! U NO WRITE MOAR CHAPTERS ?! :[
HEAVY: POOTIS CHAPTER HERE!
Anmew25 chapter 4 . 5/18/2013
pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaasssssssssssssssseeeeeeeeeeeeee!
continue it!
Anmew chapter 5 . 2/14/2013
MOAR! FINALLY I FOUND A DECENT (AND AWESOME) TF2 X SONIC CROSSOVER! WHY YOU STOP IT?! IT'S AMAZING! HOW IT WILL END? PLZ CONTINUE IT! THANKS
Mason Ross chapter 5 . 10/9/2012
A very interesting story and funny but i think it should have bin heavy who meets knuckles after all they are both the same not very bright (except maybe heavy which suprizeonly is smart at times.)and ther very strong.
and i wonder weir's spy,pyro,and medic.
And my heavy seys "do i really like pink girl?"
WolfsTrinity chapter 5 . 7/3/2012
I don't actually have much to say, but this is looking to be a rather fun story so far. It's suitably ridiculous for anything involving TF2, and I can tell that the writing has definitely improved over the course of it. For one, I don't have to force myself to ignore the tense discrepancies because they don't exist. Much appreciated, that. It's a big pet peeve I have with stories.
Lone Wolf 59 chapter 5 . 5/10/2012
"DEMOMAN YOU SCOTTISH SONUVABITCH! WHY WOULD YOU WANT TO BREAK IT?" haha that's funny keep it up!
Herpaderpster chapter 5 . 4/29/2012
Hello, fellow crossover author! What a coincidence that we began our writing careers in the same category.

I would like to say that your fiction is one of the inspirations that led me to begin writing my own narrative. After all, a diamond in the rough like yours deserves to be next to more than just a shitty oneshot trollfiction.

Your style of writing hits very close to home with the Sonic and TF2 material, and for your first shot, I am more than sure when I say you top some of the more established authors of this website. All of the terrible oneshots in the source categories come to mind...

I like the detail you have in your writing. Others may say it is nothing stellar, but it certainly tops my capabilities, and I would love to hear some tips from you sometime.

In regards to what can be improved, there were a select few instances where you screwed up the past/present tense distinction, de railing the flow, but aside that, I don't know what else to mark against you.

It's a great story, and one that I hope you continue soon.

Also, I know this might sound a touch desperate, but I'd appreciate it if you would take some time to give my story a once-over, and tell me how I could improve my storytelling.

Have a nice day!
Javavirus chapter 1 . 3/20/2012
SpyTheam Chaotix?

MedicTails?

PLEASE SRITE MOAR!
Meet the pistoler chapter 5 . 1/31/2012
scout and sonic... lets see the two speedsters work together
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »