Reviews for Unlikely Encounters
Ethan Edwards chapter 5 . 8/11
I'm guessing demoman used the loch and load? The thing that only does damage on a direct hit?
Danke chapter 5 . 6/20
I really like the concept and would like to see more:)
Bayoboo chapter 5 . 4/24
this is cool! i don't know much about sonic the hedgehog, but i'd like it if you kept up the good work!
This a great story man why did you stop on it this is a story I was looking for with this crossover thank you don't stop
LegoMan7.62 chapter 5 . 3/16/2015
These are the words to describe this story: amazing, funny, and more importantly fantasticly fourth wall breaking, especially with the red soldier. Please continue if are able to
sovietbiscut chapter 5 . 5/8/2014
Make more. This is brilliant
Anayristhedragon chapter 5 . 2/14/2014
a 2 words for you...TRANS-FORMERS-2! XD
CaptainCaber chapter 5 . 11/7/2013
Finish it! Finish it! PLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEASSSSE?
billiam2001 chapter 5 . 10/12/2013
Come on! you need to continue this chapter! it's awesome!
Toa from Siberia chapter 5 . 9/26/2013
Dude, this is one of the best stories I've ever read. Please, continue it.
Abc6578 chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
ey! U NO WRITE MOAR CHAPTERS ?! :[
HEAVY: POOTIS CHAPTER HERE!
Anmew25 chapter 4 . 5/18/2013
pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaasssssssssssssssseeeeeeeeeeeeee!
continue it!
Anmew chapter 5 . 2/14/2013
MOAR! FINALLY I FOUND A DECENT (AND AWESOME) TF2 X SONIC CROSSOVER! WHY YOU STOP IT?! IT'S AMAZING! HOW IT WILL END? PLZ CONTINUE IT! THANKS
Mason Ross chapter 5 . 10/9/2012
A very interesting story and funny but i think it should have bin heavy who meets knuckles after all they are both the same not very bright (except maybe heavy which suprizeonly is smart at times.)and ther very strong.
and i wonder weir's spy,pyro,and medic.
And my heavy seys "do i really like pink girl?"
WolfsTrinity chapter 5 . 7/3/2012
I don't actually have much to say, but this is looking to be a rather fun story so far. It's suitably ridiculous for anything involving TF2, and I can tell that the writing has definitely improved over the course of it. For one, I don't have to force myself to ignore the tense discrepancies because they don't exist. Much appreciated, that. It's a big pet peeve I have with stories.
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »