Reviews for Some Kind Of Monster
Banner chapter 6 . 4/30/2014
This story is amazing. I love a smart, tough Dean, and this one feels incredible. The characterizations were delightful, with Dean being both evil and sophisticated. This one goes in my favourites.
Likaella chapter 6 . 5/26/2012
This story is a cataclysm of perfection.
Viviane Renard chapter 6 . 2/24/2011
Sam with a soul is so compassionate and fantastic! I'm glad he was able to redeem Dean. Poor Dean really has gone through so much (even if he's done some terrible things too), and I'm happy that he's getting a second chance at life.

Great story, I've really enjoyed reading this!
kattastic999 chapter 6 . 1/16/2011
I REALLY love this ENTIRE story!
hermitme chapter 6 . 12/31/2010
Great story. The only part I don't agree with was all the torture. Dean wouldn't do that, no matter how angry he was at Sam, but it sure was nice to see Sam focused on someone else besides himself for once. I'm not sure canon Sam would have gone through half the stuff this Sam went through for Dean. LOL
hermitme chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
Why couldn't the writers dare to take Dean there and stand up to his so called family. I would love to see this harsh Dean for once, Dean who is sick and tired of taking crap from Sam and getting nothing back for all the love and support he's given Sam throughout the years.

Great job. This show does need Dean2014.
Shinobu Yami chapter 6 . 12/30/2010
Do not know what to comment, because you made my dream come true in this fic.

You gave us Dean! The real Dean!

Dean is always so used, abused and seen as someone weak, incompetent and inferior all the time, while all he did was to do and everything he owned to a family that never returned a single gram of this love for him. Sam and John never deserved what Dean has done for them and in return, Dean received only suffering and betrayal.

I always wanted Dean back into Hell for season 4 of revenge and, of course, it was not what happened. He was just another bonus of betrayal and lack of love of Sam.

So I started to read your text and I'm completely in love with it.

Each step, every little detail of revenge Dean was a unique treat for me! Especially reading that, even after all, the family was still the same, with the same abandonment of all time.

I must say I was scared of him to forgive Sam, as always, and I jumped for joy when he was given just Sam the worst punishment of all .. I loved it so much!

I was ecstatic with the end! I felt vindicated by the Dean, more importantly, free!

Because it's that what the text speaks, of liberation.

And Dean was finally able to get rid of those who stole his life, which robbed him of himself, and even that has hurt him in the beginning, in the end, it was worth every really sad to hear he had to manage to do it.

For me, it was the best fic I ever read in my life, without a doubt!

Thank you so much for writing and sharing and know that you just won a Brazilian fan!

And sorry my English is horrible!

The PhantomHokage chapter 6 . 12/30/2010
Great story really was can't wait to see more of your work
Mei chapter 6 . 12/30/2010
I loved it. Really, really loved it.

Thank you, can't wait for your next story
nej47 chapter 6 . 12/29/2010
Wonderful, I truly wish everything in this story would happen on the show! Especially Sam finally apologizing for strangling him. Still pissed off that we never got that. And Dean's master plan was brilliant! You did a fantastic job. Consider this favorited :)
hey chapter 6 . 12/29/2010
Woah! This chapter was a rollercoaster. One moment I'd be like "so it's a happy ending" and the next it looked like it was gonna end grim. I'm glad it ended up ok, though. I'm looking forward to your next story :)
Mei chapter 5 . 12/25/2010
Your words...its one of the best.

Great dialogues, great characters and really great plot.

He sure showed them :) and in a most sophisticated way I must add.

You have a shrewd mind, I wouldn't wanna be on your bad side.

Really, well done.
The PhantomHokage chapter 5 . 12/24/2010
Great chapter can't wait to see the very last chapter
hey chapter 5 . 12/24/2010
OMG! Does it end like that? And what were the plotlines you had to abandon?
LivinWasteland chapter 5 . 12/24/2010
Awesome! I like Dean like this, so much badassery...(is that even a word?)