Reviews for Hunted
So i know you haven't updated in a long time but I just started watching chase and I'm hooked and now I need to know how this story is going to end! Any hopes of you getting back into it? I love it!
svudiehard11 chapter 26 . 7/6
PLEASE CONTINUE THIS STORY! I'm OBSESSED with it! I just finished watching the season for the first time & then I started reading this fan fiction & now I need more lol. LOVE this story! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE!
sobepuzzler713 chapter 26 . 3/27
Yes! Yes! Yes! Puuhleeaasse continue this story! I was quite excited to see that there was a new chapter! You have done an awesome job so far. You definitely have the characters Jimmy & Annie down just right (they're my favorite characters from the show). Anyway, happy writing and good luck.
maddie.jv chapter 26 . 11/11/2014
Please write more. While I have noticed a few errors here and there I have become increasingly hooked on this story. I rewatched all of the series recently (still disappointed that it was canceled. It was so good!) and the only way to keep from going crazy was to read fanfic. I would love to see this story through at least to the end of the "Diablo" fiasco if not longer. It will just drive me crazier if I'm this hooked on yet another unfinished "Chase" story.
lizzabet chapter 26 . 10/12/2014
I really hope you continue! I actually just watched Chase for the first time because I love Kelli Giddish so much! I really like this fic! Though, I've now waited 26 chapters for Diablo to kidnap Annie. I have even looked for moments where Diablo could've made his move, and I found a few lol I hope you update soon! :)
Liza chapter 26 . 8/17/2014
I'm so in love with the fact that you updated, I nearly fell off my chair, I was in a Chase mood even though I know it's basically a dead forum and yours has always been one of my favourite stories
PLEASE CONTINUE!
Poppie chapter 26 . 6/19/2014
Loved this story so glad ur back
Poorcuepine chapter 26 . 3/26/2014
I keep hoping for a new update? I wanna email the gang and get them all back to read the rest of your awesome story! You inspired me to try to write - tho I have none of your talents. Please upload next chapter soon!
Poorcuepine chapter 26 . 3/24/2014
Yeeeeeees! My dreams have come true! Welcome back! Soooooo happy! SO SO HAPPY!
LanaBanana93 chapter 26 . 3/22/2014
Ahhhhhhhhhhhh! You have no idea how excited I got when I saw that you had made an update! :) And it was a fabulous one at that, definitely worth the wait. I hope you decide to carry on because this fic is outstanding and far too addictive!xx
AceReporter22 chapter 26 . 3/5/2014
I love it! Hope you keep it up!
Pianogirl chapter 26 . 3/3/2014
OMG! You're back! It took me ten minutes to read the actual chapter because I was doing a happy dance when I saw there was an update.

Awesome chapter, can't wait for the update! Especially not 3 years, lol! :)
Rose2621 chapter 26 . 3/2/2014
Still here. Welcome back
FaeMelody chapter 25 . 4/29/2013
Please please please update this! I really want to know what happens- its a great story! X
Bskier chapter 25 . 3/31/2013
I know your last update was a while ago but please start writing this again! I need to know if Annie and her baby are okay! Lol
1,910 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »