Reviews for Hunted
pinkangelxoxo chapter 13 . 1/31/2011
Omg! Omg! This is getting super good! I wish this could be what happened on the show! Cannot wait for more! Update soon please!
h8475t6r53276t879480u5 chapter 12 . 1/30/2011
omg love the story! keep up and update soon! i love the annie/jimmy interaction, and i think you should add a little more fluff between them...like a love scene
Bookworm0485 chapter 12 . 1/28/2011
I love this story so far and I can't wait to see what happens next. However, I do have one thing to point out: that with the IV drip it would take about 1 to 2 hours for the bag to empty(because it's a slow drip). So, that means Annie would be attached to the iv for at least an hour before someone could remove it and bandage the spot were the needle was inserted. Anyways, keep up the great work and please update soon.

Books
JJandHotch4ever96 chapter 12 . 1/28/2011
loved the chapter. micah seems cool and even she sees whats going on. luke and marco are still in the dark. so funny. update soon
Annie Jimmy chapter 12 . 1/28/2011
I really like this chapter i hope you update soon.
pinkangelxoxo chapter 12 . 1/28/2011
Loved it! Can't wait for more!
NY Rae chapter 11 . 1/24/2011
I Think this is really good. And for the whole keeping things them in character, your hitting all but Annie right on the head. And with Annie, it seams like it is a gradual change so i think it is working very well. Can't wait for more.
JJandHotch4ever96 chapter 11 . 1/24/2011
finally. loved the chapter and update soon!
Annie Jimmy chapter 11 . 1/24/2011
i love this chapter. hope you update soon. and maybe you could could continue in annie's preganacy
pinkangelxoxo chapter 11 . 1/24/2011
Oh my gosh! I loved it! I cannot wait for more!
Annie Jimmy chapter 10 . 1/22/2011
I really like this chapter.I hope the next chapter will contain annie's decisson about the pregnancy. i hope you update this weekend.
anonymous chapter 10 . 1/19/2011
Annie needs to report her pregnancy. I can see if you would say that ANnie would just not want to because its personal and she's not sure about it, but as risky as she is she looks out for her team and reporting her pregnancy would be in the best interest of her team.
izzle284 chapter 10 . 1/15/2011
Thanks again for another awesome chapter, you really have a gift. I'm looking foward to reading Chapter 11!
Betherzz chapter 10 . 1/14/2011
good chapter ;) cant wait to see what comes next

annie needs to report to her bosses that she is pregnant within a certain time frame (each federal agency is slightly different with the time frame some are up to 30 days some are as short as 7 days from finding out and if they fail to report it, they can be terminated if not reported within the certain frames,can be suspended without pay and insurance coverage for up to 4 months, can be suspended with pay but no insurance coverage, can be fired, there are about 24 different outcomes if she does not report her pregnancy and when she does report it she will be taken off of field duty, deksed for the duration, (its not against pregnant women, its for their safety along with the whole cover thier own asses from lawsuits from fathers or signifigant others involved with the agent and baby) safety issues for mother and baby and liability issues along with several other legalities that could compromise an agency and its funding and its liability insurance coverage for the entire agency) lol i can see annie sayin fuck it and not reporting it because its her personal business, but she singed a contract when she got her own team and reporting health issues that can affect her field work in any way shape or form along with endangering her team (regardless if shes a hard assed agent, its instinct to protect that baby first and the team 2nd which could land one of them hurt or dead) anyway its a kick ass story so far, cant wait to see what comes next
JJandHotch4ever96 chapter 10 . 1/14/2011
great chapter. loved it. update soon
1,903 | « Prev Page 1 .. 112 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 .. Last Next »