Reviews for Hunted
izzle244 chapter 2 . 11/16/2010
I just got caught up with this story, It's amazing. You have the characters spot on, I can't wait to read more!
Angel of Serenity88 chapter 2 . 11/16/2010
FINALLY A JIMMY/ANNIE STORY I LIKE! PLEASE UPDATE SOON _
Betherzz chapter 2 . 11/14/2010
good chapter ;) cant wait to see what comes next... makes you wonder if annie can just go along with the program or shes gonna push jimmy so far away hes never going to be able to reach her... jimmy needs to explain to annie why him and natalie had problems, and i am pretty sure she would be shocked, natalie was probably jealous of annie, and all the time jimmy spends with her... anyway cant wait to see what comes next
pinkangelxoxo chapter 2 . 11/14/2010
Oh my gosh! That was amazing! I cannot wait for more!
race2win chapter 2 . 11/14/2010
this is seriously great stuff so far! keep it up, and i can't wait for the next chapter!
emi chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
love!
AlwayzOlicity chapter 1 . 11/11/2010
I'm so glad you decided to write a story with Jimmy/Annie because I love these two so much. I can't wait to see where you take them in this story. Great chapter! Hope to see more soon.
Betherzz chapter 1 . 11/11/2010
really great beginning to the story ;) I cant wait to see what comes next for the pair and the rest of their team as the diablo case unfolds ;) dont think hiding his feelings towards annie is a bad thing, might scare her a little but i doubt shes gonna run away, not from jimmy, she might push him away and fight the romantic feelings for him but i dont think shes gonna fight him for long when she realizes he can make her happy and she can still be herself and not have to change anythng really but the sleeping arrangements and maybe give her heart over to jimmy a little more than she already has ;) thanks for the awesome beginning to the story, hope the new chapters come quickly ;)
Gib chapter 1 . 11/11/2010
Good start. It seems like you've put a lot of thought into the details.

The way you've "hooked" Jimmy and Annie up seems like something that could happen or maybe has happened in the past. On the show, they've got that love, hate relationship you described. Makes me think maybe something like this may be the instigator for that. He obviously cares about her and sometimes they sound like an old married couple so I think you're right on track.

I like the case you've built. It's interesting and I'm curious to see where it's going so good job keeping my interest. I'm more of an action junkie than a shipper so I'm also curious to see what you do with these two.

As for the stopping point with this chapter... I think you picked a good one. Of course I say that without knowing what's coming next and now I have to wait for the next installment but I do appreciate the length of this chapter.

One thing; I've seen other authors do it and I have no idea how it's done but it might be helpful to put some sort of break in between 'scene changes' i.e., ***** for example;

Annie finished as she grabbed her jacket and headed for the door.

******

An hour and a half later Jimmy and Annie sat across from Juan Vasquez.

I know you use time to give the reader an idea of the scene change but with a break, it's a little easier to keep track of where the characters are at. I'm no author so I could be totally off my rocker.

Anyway, great start. I'm looking forward to what's next.

-Gib-
Annie Frost chapter 1 . 11/11/2010
keep on writing
jimmel chapter 1 . 11/11/2010
please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please post more chapters
MiA chapter 1 . 11/11/2010
Loved the beginning. I sounds like a well thought-out start to a good case and I'd love to see Jimmy and Annie interacting in this situation, so please continue. One small thing though... maybe you could look up the difference between to and too. I know most people won't mind, but little things like that bother me, sorry ;-) Other than that: Great job :-)
mon chapter 1 . 11/11/2010
This is a real good fanfic... We are waiting to read the rest of the story soon!

Great job!
PugNTurtle chapter 1 . 11/11/2010
Great start. This is a fantastic story. I love JA and think that you are right spot on with all the characters. One thing that I would love to see is maybe a flashback or more detail about Annie's last encounter with El Diablo. Annie is such a kickass character, but I love to see her vulnerability. Either way, great job! Can't wait to see more.
lili chapter 1 . 11/11/2010
really good start cant wait to read the next part
1,910 | « Prev Page 1 .. 117 124 125 126 127 128 Next »