Reviews for MayDecember
hippysheep chapter 1 . 11/17/2011
just a mis type - "sold" for "solid"(?) gold...i love this. you are right we are all getting old and this is just the thing i needed to read ) thank you H
Errol's Feather chapter 1 . 7/15/2011
Awwwe, this is so sweet. And Calleigh's words are very well spoken :o) I do think they make a good couple, and you manage to capture them so well in every way. I also liked the ending to this with the calender :o)
suns and stars chapter 1 . 5/11/2011
very sweet
WAG2002 chapter 1 . 11/20/2010
I love that you've done a story about the age difference, age shouldn't matter if you are right for each other. This was a very sweet sotry, thanks for posting it x
Moochiecat chapter 1 . 11/11/2010
Wow, that was really sweet. It made me smile. I've always thought that H and Calliegh were the best match for those characters and it's lovely to read a story that agrees with me!
Pinkyster chapter 1 . 11/11/2010
So Beautiful!

Jen
muddpuppy19 chapter 1 . 11/10/2010
First off I wanted to say *Great job Lieutenant*.

Secondly, H is getting older, but I think I could still have some fun with him. I'm sure he could teach me a thing or too. You are correct when you labeled him as "seasoned" and "distinguished." Once again...great job! I hope your wrist heals soon.

Steve you are heaven sent as well. Thank you for helping out good Lieutenant.
calleigh16 chapter 1 . 11/10/2010
I love the story!

Please update soon!
NotasboredasIlook chapter 1 . 11/10/2010
Beautiful work. You never let us down.
mmooch chapter 1 . 11/10/2010
Very nice! Just the sort of thing for all the May-December 'ships that I enjoy reading.
ajay1960 chapter 1 . 11/10/2010
I loved your story, and love Horatio and Calleigh together!

Arlene
ElislinCSI chapter 1 . 11/10/2010
oh this was very sweet. :)
LA Calleigh chapter 1 . 11/10/2010
Sigh. Absolutely beautiful. I'm sitting here grinning from ear to ear. Wonderful story, Love.

Your Cal
speedfanatic05 chapter 1 . 11/10/2010
This is why I love your writing so much. You take such a simple thought and expound upon it, giving it life. We all know Horatio's aging ( it's our feral desires and imaginations that keep him young, lol), and it was refreshing to see that slice of reality in the story. I loved how he pondered how the years have marked him- that really made the story for me, just like how Calleigh explained how she could love him so much. This was a sweet story, and an excellently written one. Kudos to you- and Kudos to your friend for helping you deliver this to us, your faithful readers.

Excellent work!