Reviews for What if
Dolphingirl32173 chapter 1 . 2/10/2014
love it. you are an outstanding writer.
Lizzy85cec chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
Wow ;) Scared me there for a bit... I thought that you might actually let him die, BUT thank God you didn't. Totally enjoying your stories :) was looking back to the older studd that has been written and stumbled accross yours :)

Loved it!
mayghaen17 chapter 1 . 11/4/2011
I am very glad that you did not kill Damon off in this one and I liked how Stefan was still at Katherine's beck and call
bibi 13ca chapter 1 . 2/16/2011
That was epic! Loved it!
Damon's Head Bitch In Charge chapter 1 . 1/13/2011
I read this before on LJ, the amazing thing is, everytime I read it, it feels like the first time. Kind of magical if you ask me.
dracosnumber1girl chapter 1 . 12/17/2010
YES! This was amazing. Such a great insight into Damon's character.
Christy19 chapter 1 . 12/4/2010
Great story! I'm glad you didn't let him burn! :)
PrettyBlueEyesTVD chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
Loved it :D
VampireDiariesFan1306 chapter 1 . 11/21/2010
ur the best...!
Kimblekn chapter 1 . 11/16/2010
I really should just set you for author alert, which I think I will do. I missed this little gem and it made me SO sad. And then I read it. Amazing. God, I hope when all is said and done Stelena don't get engaged. *Shudders* I might attempt a Damon. :/

I really did adore this, like always! The angst was SO great and then we got a happy ending! YES! The best of both worlds.
Hemsee chapter 1 . 11/13/2010
See? I totally knew you were a good writer!

And you worked an angle with the angst - you went with a 'what if Damon died' angle, and I absolutely LOVED it.

"Stefan went to where your hearts stopped beating. So I thought you would go to the place where it last had been beating"

This is, hands on, the best sentence of your story. I loved how you portrayed Stefan and Damon's similarity in the way they wanted to die, as well as their difference in choosing the place they wanted to die in.

Beautifully done - loved it. :)
LoveEpicLove chapter 1 . 11/12/2010
Lovely story. Thank goodness you didn't let him burn.
LaFilmeMichelle chapter 1 . 11/11/2010
Funny thing is, as much as I want them together on the show, it wouldn't work, so I must settle for the fanfic. Nice job!
driver picks the music chapter 1 . 11/11/2010
All I can say is...Thanks God for Avecia. lol! It was a great one shot, good job. :o)
Vee Baby chapter 1 . 11/11/2010
Really good. Simple. Elegant.