Reviews for Turbulence
Bibliotecaria.D chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
Just...flail. Flaaaaaaaail. It's so hopelessly cute! The Aerialbots getting all fussed while trying not to appear fussed, and First Aid's little glitches that are giggleworthy but a little serious. Why must you write such cute things?
femme4jack chapter 1 . 8/25/2011
I'm just adoring the way your characterize both Gestalts, and your take on sparklings. They are child-like, but not children, capable of 'grown up work' but full of this youthful innocent and exuberance that I wish everyone had. It is a beautiful thing.

The mixed up glyphs were really cute. Serious problem? Maybe, but being able to giggle about it together helps.

And then the energon treats! Fireflight's comment cracked me up, as did the mental image of all of these gestalts hitting up Prime, Wheeljack, even PROWL for energon treats! Which really makes me want to read a Prowl scene with these guys.

Great writing.
Kick-Aft chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
Wow. This is incredible. :)
Knocks chapter 1 . 11/11/2010
I heart this story.
Zea T chapter 1 . 11/11/2010
This was a beautiful little story, with the right amount of stress and tension to balance the fluff, and just the right amount of humour to offset the angst. I loved the anxious and nervous aerialbots at the start. The "No enslaving the Protectobots" order was priceless.

I liked the fact that you didn't resolve everything too. It's so easy to take a dramatic injury like the one in your 'Shield' and then go on as if it had never happened, I'm impressed with the way you addressed its consequences and made it clear that this is a long term issue, not something Ratchet can cure with a single wave of his spanner.

As always, your dialogue was great too, keeping everything moving along smoothly and perfectly in character. Thanks for sharing a lovely story, which I very much enjoyed.
Jason M. Lee chapter 1 . 11/10/2010
"C is for cookies"... :3 "Vector of cookies". Ya know, it is kind of funny, but a little sad given that Aid has the equivalent of brain trauma.

Still, the P-bots are certainly like a young litter of puppies compared to the juvenile-stage Aerialbots. :)

Dinobots' turn as big brothers? *wink*
Anodythe chapter 1 . 11/10/2010
I half expected the Aerialbots to be stampeding into the med bay for energon treats.

It's good to read more about the gestalt teams. So young but ready to step up at a moments notice.
Peacewish chapter 1 . 11/10/2010
I'm pretty sure I reviewed this when you originally posted it on the lj, but when I saw it again on the updates, I just had to say all over again what a hunk of adorableness this was. I'd sure love to know what happens next, with a blind and dyslexic First Aid struggling to care for his patients, exasperated Ratchet never too far behind.
Vivienne Grainger chapter 1 . 11/10/2010
Always a very good day when playswithworms shows up in my inbox. Er, via notification of a new story, of course. This one is up to PWW's usual standards, touching, sweet, and with high stakes (First Aid's "vector of cookies"). Lovely.