Reviews for Kiss Goodbye
Painting Politics and Poland chapter 1 . 11/19/2013
SUNOR! YES! THANK YOU! I love it! Aww, and it didn't even bash Finland or Denmark! *squeeee*

Not to mention that this is beautifully written with wonderful characterization, dialogue, emotions, descriptions and good writing in general.
coeurgryffondor chapter 1 . 11/11/2011
Rollercoaster yo. I love the opening, the slow change in their relationship. I think my favorite is Nor's worry that though he had been Sweden's first in everything, Sweden would be Finland's first. That was very well done, especially when Sweden then comes to apologize. And the end was unexpectedly cute though not nearly as angsty as maybe it could have been, but I just like angsty characters. Maybe that's just me and my craziness. But this was so sweet and fills my head with so many more ideas, thank you so so much!
BoundInSkin chapter 1 . 4/1/2011
Original idea, beautifully written. You managed to capture the painful, awkward passion of love perfectly, as well as the heartbreaking realisation that your love has (somewhere along the way) become unrequited. Sad, but wonderful.
Meow-Wow chapter 1 . 12/19/2010
I think my heart broke a little bit. Only a little. But this was great, good work and whatnot.
passiveInferno chapter 1 . 12/16/2010
...

I love you for this.
Figment of an Imagination chapter 1 . 11/30/2010
bittersweet and wonderful

I love Sweden and Norway simply for the history behind the countries and their relations themselves
Jenni Bobby Ann chapter 1 . 11/11/2010
D'aww~ That was cute.
Ducere chapter 1 . 11/10/2010
Owwww, I love it. I really do like how you've described the relationship between them (the three of them). I truly believe that there were (and will) something between Norge and Sve, even if I'm a religious follower of SuFin I also love the SuNor, I think I just love Su xD...

Anyway. it was, genuinely, nice to read, and I hope that you feel the inspiration and write something else about them :D!

I'll keep reading you!

Kisses
lazeee an demented chapter 1 . 11/10/2010
Different from what i'm used to but loved it. Is it historically accurate, or just a pairing you enjoy?
ana4541 chapter 1 . 11/10/2010
I love it

first fanfic to make me cry XD
L.Hawk chapter 1 . 11/10/2010
It was really good. You don't see a lot of SuNor out there, and this was particularly well written because you did a good job capturing their characters.