Reviews for Temet Nosce
donovan123456789 chapter 1 . 12/10/2013
good concept I would like to no more plz cotinue
Lord Geovanni chapter 1 . 9/27/2013
Any chance of you continuing this?
musme chapter 1 . 9/20/2013
I love it
Sillent chapter 1 . 7/22/2013
This reminds me of that move...it's on the tip of my tongue. I can feel it. It's right there! There was a nuke!

GAH! WHAT WAS THE NAME?
Venomancer chapter 1 . 6/1/2013
This has potential
Guest chapter 1 . 5/13/2013
A bit too much of a rehash, with the slight foreknowledge I would expect a larger difference, so far it seems more like Harry is fate's bitch, that he's just a passenger to his own life.
The idea has promise, and could definitely end up great after Hermione learns the truth, and pushes Harry to take a more active role.
Euphemism chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
An interesting idea, but the fact that you've pretty much repeated canon while interleaving sarcastic remarks makes this a rather boring start. Nobody likes rereading canon in a fanfic.

And your AN at the end seems to indicate that this will continue to be the case. Hmmm.

Also, you indicated that the power was mostly limited to 2 minutes. Except for prior to his encounter with Hermione. And then at least once in this chapter, when he appeared to have foreseen some things related to the future... and then chooses not to act on any of it.

Maybe this is intended to be some form of jab at 'free will', wherein Harry can see into the future, he just chooses not to deviate from it, ever? Where that part with the basilisk was something more like, "Here's what you're gonna do. You could do this, this, this, or that, but if you do that you die."

Also, my pet peeve is people insisting that everyone treats author interviews as canon :P Your veritaserum bit comes mostly from the JKR FAQ, I'm guessing - as far as I know, in the books the only hint that it's unreliable is in HBP where Dumbledore decides not to use it because Slughorn can dose himself with the antidote.
icecatfire chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
awesome story, where did you get the idea? just wondering because there is this movie i herd about once. haven't seen it just know that it is about this guy who can see 2 minutes into the future. it's called 'next'. anyway awesome job. i think you might like this naruto story called:

s/4202377/1/Next it's by: Amael the Chosen NOT ME. it is any awesome story.- hope you continue soon.
DragonBlade00 chapter 1 . 3/27/2012
Interesting
Ralmidaz chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
Please continue this when you get the chance. The idea behind it (taken from the Nicholas Cage film 'NEXT' i believe) is always interesting to read about. It produces a nice different story to the normal Harry going back in time, or been a seer; and enables him to face several possible futures and choose which one wuits his needs the most. His stab at Snape been a prime example. I hope to see more from this story; and you in the future.

Thx

-Tom
God of wind4 chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
This is a really good story. I've read a Harry see into the future story before but not one like this. I saw that it was posted up last year, I wanted to know if you're going to con't with the story? I hope you do, so far it sees like a really great story. And thank you for the posting at the bottom about Harry's name. I hate it when they change the name of the character I think it messes the whole story up when they do. Anyways, great story and I hope you con't on with it.

Cheers!
Akua chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
I have to agree with you on the pet peeve section. While the magical core bits don't bother my as much, a lot of the 'magic' does feel kind of lost when it happens. The 'Harrison' thing has bothered me to hell and back, though. I mean, you would have heard that somewhere in the actual books if it was true. His name is just 'Harry' and I think the name 'Harrison' sounds like some kind of particular brand of stupid.

But yes, now on to the review.

This is an interesting warp on to the Goblet of Fire. For a AU, Harry certainly feels like he does in the book. Quick to anger (kind of) with a certain vulnerability for his friends and what other people think of him. With that special hate for Snape and not being able to understand him anyway. Malfoy is as nasty as ever and Dumbledore is still mysterious...

All the characters feel so new and unknown that it's so much fun to read this. All the little changes just add a new flavor to it all. This is extremely well written, and I can't wait for you to continue it. :3

-Akua
history chapter 1 . 5/18/2011
It is interesting story! I love sarcastic Harry!
Lord Mortensen chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
can you updated? this fanfic is awesomne
ShineX chapter 1 . 2/7/2011
Interesting, could be good if you put more into it :)