Reviews for The Story of Us
MeriMaharani chapter 1 . 2/24/2012
An incredibly sweet and most adorable one-shot! )
wicked ashes chapter 1 . 12/25/2011
oh! cute story ) 33
animegafan123 chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
Great story and the plot is adorable!.. you left me wishing for more and, certainly, I'm curious about Sasuke's past... I found really cute when he tried talking to Hinata and her reactions were so into character it made me smile.. great work and I really do hope you continue it... fast if possible lol (though I don't want to hurry you)
Whathappenedin91 chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
Great start to the story! Intriguing as always ) Do update when u can, plz )
SlingtheSlingshot chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
Oh wow. Sasuke has a cat! 3 And I like their interaction too! I also like the fact that I can somewhat relate to Sasuke.. about how sometimes there's that one somewhat stranger who stays on your mind. :) Well, overall thumbs up! :D
Sqidly chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
Lovely ! And sweet !
Stacey.and.stars chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
oh I just love your stories, update when you can plz!
july's winter chapter 1 . 11/24/2010
I am a coffee addict and I absolutely LOVE the cafe as first setting to this. Beautifully written, cozy and casual romantic for a change. I am more than keen to look forward to what happens next :)
BellaOfTheTower chapter 1 . 11/21/2010
Hey, so I like the story so far, keep it up. Just so you know, i just recently started reading your stories, and i think they are really good, actually, I've been a secret fanfiction reader, without an account, for nearly 5 years, and I actually think you're one of the most talented writers out there. So talented in fact, that you're account is on my bookmarks! So here i am, showing you love ()b

- Sincerely,

Bella of the Tower
emi chapter 1 . 11/12/2010
Fantastic so far! There is so much mystery and just general awesomeness that I can't wait to read more :D thank you!
MsLCloud chapter 1 . 11/11/2010
prettty good i like the way it starts.
Red.Vintage07 chapter 1 . 11/11/2010
Wow, what an incredible first chapter. I'm very excited for this story. I can just tell it will be something I'll be looking forward to reading every time you update. :)
921350 chapter 1 . 11/11/2010
interesting story and great writing! update soon! it was a sweet prologue of their meeting.
ImCutePoison chapter 1 . 11/11/2010
I would love to read more of this piece of work. Intrigued me. Its full of mystery .. who this woman of Sasukes past is? What about the giy with green eyes and blonde hair? What happened?

Hope youll update again soon.
Darkangl28 chapter 1 . 11/11/2010
I like where you're going with your fic, glad to see a bit of humanity in Sasuke - Can't wait to see where you take them :) Adding this one to my alerts.