Reviews for I Watch Her
Kazi-Kun chapter 1 . 8/7/2006
You know, Zeus in the Greek mythology often disquised himself to visit mortals on earth. But remember, the Senshi are close to Goddesses because of their powers. It is possible for the God of Death to "capture" her after all.
Southern-Rebels chapter 1 . 3/20/2006
This was really good. But I wanna know why you haven't updated anything in so long?

Xo,

Mac
Trickster's-Lulaby chapter 1 . 5/13/2004
new stories would be welcome, but don't forget to update your other ones!
jster1983 chapter 1 . 10/22/2003
I love your story here plus the one on i.e. Lilac heart i hope you finish it soon because it is pretty good or that you may put it on if you want to that is I have to review here because I am not a member of just a reader nothing more.
Tenshi Cat chapter 1 . 11/9/2002
i really like this one!
Isis Aurora Tomoe chapter 1 . 9/1/2002
That was sad. But sweet. You should write more, definitely
Michi21 chapter 1 . 4/30/2002
OoOooo... I don't usually read sailormoon fics, but this one caught my eye. After all, it is about sailor saturn... :) Anywho, it was wonderful, especially the very first paragraph.
A. Lee chapter 1 . 4/4/2002
I think this is great. Keep it up. :)
Jenn chapter 1 . 3/24/2002
Isn't this and SM/GW fic? Uerrrr... I dunno, yes I am reviewing *all* of your Hotaru stories! _ La de da de da... -is waiting for another chapter-
Nova chapter 1 . 3/10/2002
Oh my! It was really good, I always see fics of/from the other Gods, but it's the first time I hear of the God of Death. Maybe u can pair him with someone else. U should think about it.

Now, how about a fic of Michiru's, Haruka's or Setsuna's Gods? (suggestion)
Cat's Meow chapter 1 . 3/9/2002
This is a good story! Kudos to you.