Reviews for When its Right, its Right
GilmoreGirlsAddict - Rogan Fan chapter 2 . 4/7/2011
awsome story

please update soon
Heidi Brookehurst chapter 2 . 2/5/2011
I really like what you have started. I hope you continue.
Curley-Q chapter 2 . 11/28/2010
good job i loved it
Vaneesa85 chapter 2 . 11/25/2010
keep Going
JJsMommy27 chapter 2 . 11/25/2010
Good chapter can't wait to see what else happens in this story keep up the good work and update soon
lateVMlover chapter 2 . 11/25/2010
Very believable,except for Luke not caring that his kid spit in Taylor's icecream and behaved like that. Not sure I can see any kid of Lorelei's and Luke's being a complete monster! Love and stuff with Rory and Logan!
lauramelinda chapter 2 . 11/25/2010
Really good character development for Logan in this chapter. Loved the conversation between him and Keven. And of course Honor, looking after her little sweet! Can't wait to find out what happened in California but I'm guessing he was cut off by his parents?
jmoran319 chapter 2 . 11/25/2010
Loved it! Can't wait for another update
Vaneesa85 chapter 1 . 11/19/2010
Keep going. Loving IT
lateVMlover chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
I really liked this! I hope you right more!
lauramelinda chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
good start...but I really hope they don't sleep together. Logan on budget? Should be interesting!
forgetmenotjimmy chapter 1 . 11/12/2010
Wow! I love this! You've captured the essence of the characters really well, and I loved the little interaction between Luke and Loreli and thne Michel, it's just like a snapshot of what you'd imagine their future to be. Brilliant, simply brilliant!

WolfPrincess82s chapter 1 . 11/11/2010
I really like the story there is defiantly more too come. From a true fan of Gilmore Girls .
jmoran319 chapter 1 . 11/11/2010
Wow I loved it! Please continue and I can't wait for an update! Very well written
iwannabegilmore chapter 1 . 11/11/2010