Reviews for Just Friends?
Guest chapter 14 . 12/29/2015
Update?
sg1robinson chapter 14 . 11/2/2015
Please tell me that you haven't forgotten this story. It is extremely well written. Please complete it.
ColaGummyBears chapter 3 . 10/9/2015
That Natkingcolius is downright funny. Hahhaahhahhaa! :D
Mj chapter 14 . 10/1/2015
I absolutely loved this story! It was so nice being able to see things from viewpoints that you ordinarily would not have been able to read in the books, as they were smaller characters. I particularly liked Neville, Crookshanks and Professors' Snape and McGonagall. You did such a fantastic job of really getting inside these characters, they sounded so realistic and very much the way J.K. Rowling wrote them. Great job :)
hhrforever chapter 14 . 12/21/2014
I hope you are going to finish this story. Its really sweet and I love the different point of views on their relationship. It it is done I really do enjoy it and would have loved to see more and how their date goes and how their relationship progress
The Ghostly Minion chapter 14 . 3/2/2014
This is a wonderful story and will be a favorite for me. You so obviously love these characters and understand them, it has been a treat to read, and will be a treat to reread later. I will be certain to check on your other stories.

D. Page Robin
Yesterday's Secrets chapter 14 . 10/14/2013
Oh the feels the omake had me rolling from laughter lol. Both of them are so perfect for each other. Hope you finish the epilogue pretty soon. Keep writing!

Much. Love,
Yesterday's Secrets
Guest chapter 7 . 9/26/2013
promfrey injury
HPChamberOS chapter 6 . 9/26/2013
brilliant story
Guest chapter 2 . 8/20/2013
Put it in Draco's point of view!
Sg1robinson chapter 14 . 7/18/2013
FINALLY! Together at last! Please continue and complete this story.
Sg1robinson chapter 13 . 7/18/2013
Neville's chapter broke my heart. Wonderfully written, but so sad.
Guest chapter 14 . 7/31/2012
Amazing please finish! Wonderful beautiful breathtaking story keep going!
Eris Jones chapter 3 . 4/28/2012
I laughed myself silly. Everytime I thought I was done laughing my eyes ould be drawn to the part where Draco faints and I'd start up again. My sister had to order me to 'stop laughing like a witch.'

All the other characters were just spot on and I adored Crookshanks. You're a genius.
Sarah Ribeiro chapter 3 . 3/21/2012
I forgot about this song!