Reviews for Junjou Neko
zentraedi chapter 2 . 10/29/2016
I've enjoyed you works and do hope you come back to continue writing here at fan fiction. Good luck in the future!
keepcalmngalaxy chapter 2 . 9/9/2016
Im sorry you feel that way...GOD DAMM HATERS ERGH
HollirotxX chapter 1 . 7/30/2016
Lmfao I love how you left the first chapter as the story like a teaser and then shredded the anon asshole in the second chapter.
Jay chapter 2 . 1/16/2016
I really hate people that post hate or stuff like that... I mean come on. If you have nothing nice to say, DON'T FRIGGEN SAY IT!
is your usename on AO3 the same as the one here? I really wanna read this story. It's amazing and your writing style is awesome! Don't let haters (or arseholes *cough cough*) get to you!
Aiyumi Kashima chapter 2 . 9/7/2015
I really love this story! I'm sorry that some reader are very impolite and super rude. Can you send me a link one day, I really love this story and I actually cry over it. So please let me read more can?
naturalpermhead chapter 1 . 8/15/2015
where's the old one?. I love the story from the start, from Miyagi meets Shinobu in the pet shop. It's gone too? :(
Difying Gravity chapter 2 . 7/31/2015
Dammit I was really starting to get interesting. Freggin flamers on the internet make me wanna slap them in the face
123 chapter 2 . 7/12/2015
You sure did tell that little cunt, this was satisfying as fuck to read. People are just stupid little ungrateful immature fucks who don't have lives like you do :) Just wow, acting like that over a story, how dumb can people get seriously. Humans, the poison of this earth.

You do you man, tc.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/11/2015
This is a really awesome story I love it so much. Could I please have the link please!
Guest chapter 2 . 7/11/2015
Im sorry that some people are jerks and I sorry Becuase of that. If you can could you please give me the link to it please its really good
Guest chapter 2 . 7/1/2015
Hey! I'm really sorry about the mean people who give you shit on this site. I really love your story and I totally know what it's like not to update haha. Life is busy. I was wondering if you could PM me the link to the completed form? Or is it under the same name on AO3. If you don't, that's ok, people here can be really mean. But I think your writing is great and I enjoy it regardless of the wait. I think it's something that could only be written by you. So yeah, basically I'm saying I'm a big fan and I'm sorry about the dickheads and if there is anyway you could send me the link now? Thanks!
perseusjackson101 chapter 2 . 6/29/2015
People on this site are really childish. This is why I have been slowly reposting on AO3, not only are people more mature but the content on that website in my opinion is far better. I would love to see your story one day. Take your time three jobs is A LOT of work and some people are brats and don't seem to understand that.

I hope you continue to have a nice time on AO3 :)
Guest chapter 1 . 6/22/2015
Go kill yourself!
Krystal Krypt chapter 2 . 6/11/2015
Wow. Just wow. People like that can't even write an amazing fanfiction like you can. They're just so arrogant. I really love this story, so if you could tell me where I could find you on AO3, I would highly appreciate it. Thank you and please don't let this get you down.
Moonshadowcuteness1 chapter 1 . 6/8/2015
It's still very sad for me to watch you leave on AO3 it is very hard for me to find stuff and I end up getting frustrated and cofused.