Reviews for Dustland Fairytale
IvanovaRangerOne chapter 1 . 7/31/2015
seastarr08,

I really like this story of Stan & Amelia.

I would like to read the rest of this story, but the .com site seems to require an invitation, and then I need to log in to the site.

Could you please provide an invitation?

Susan Ivanova
VAlady chapter 4 . 3/10/2012
I was re-reading "Ache for You" and saw your a/n about this side story. Don't know how I missed it when I first read AFU. This is perfect, and it's nice that you left it like this, without adding how they ended, together. I wish they had been able to avoid what happened, it's kind of nice to think of them together.
Honulvr chapter 4 . 2/25/2012
This is an absolutely fantastic companion story 'ache'. Loved it and I always was a fan of Stan. I think the backstory you gave him was great and just like 'ache' you had good development of a relationship between people that have more time than anyone could imagine in front of them. Thanks for sharing!
mmmmellow chapter 4 . 3/27/2011
What a fabulous companion story! It is good to see other vampire personalities fleshed out. They should be as varied and variable as humans, since they once were. There's more than one way to be a monster. Hated how it all ended though. Just me, not the author's fault - it makes sense and it's well written.
MoonlitSnowFox chapter 4 . 1/14/2011
I wasn't much of a Stan fan, until now. You did an amazing job creating a personality and history for a character that was relatively marginal in the books. Wonderful story.
SVMReaderCH chapter 4 . 12/9/2010
I really enjoyed this story. I felt really sad knowing how it ends for them though.
Trajedy99 chapter 4 . 12/1/2010
Another great story. Thank you. I particularly enjoyed getting to know Stan. I hope we see more of him. Amelia was also a terrific character. Thank you and regards Trudy
Studiokmt chapter 4 . 11/28/2010
Thank you for giving us this amazing story.
Studiokmt chapter 3 . 11/28/2010
Just love this period.
Studiokmt chapter 2 . 11/28/2010
This's really good.
Studiokmt chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
You're such a great writer even making side characters so interesting.
Millarca666 chapter 4 . 11/27/2010
This was really good. I've been having fun working on my mental images for these two. I've settled on Reese Witherspoon for Amelia and Michael Vartan for Stan. Some very comforting insight for "Ache For You", too. Thanks for sharing this delightful story.
JecaNS chapter 4 . 11/25/2010
WOW, this was amazing!

At first I wasn't sure about reading it. You know, it wasn't E/S story...blah,blah. But then I thought, you wrote it, it CAN'T be bad. And of-course, it wasn't. It was great, beautiful and I LOVED it. I'm so glad I give it a chance!

I didn't even mind an itsy-bitsy spoilers for AFY! And I very much like your Stan... I wish this story was longer, hope you will give us more in the future? :)

Thank you, thank you, thank you for this...
TumblinDown chapter 4 . 11/23/2010
Wow - great side story. My only wish was that it would have been longer. Loving Stan the Man!
csdy7 chapter 4 . 11/23/2010
I loved this story it was fantastic, entertaining and very well done. I think Stan and Amelia make a wonderful story and they deserved the HEA.