Reviews for The Misfits
Rain of the Forest chapter 9 . 1/20
I CANNOT BELIEVE YOU JUST FUCKING KILLED THEM! HICCUP BETTER GET FUCKING REVENGE!
flame chapter 9 . 12/22/2014
That is soooooo sad! Please update soon!
alicia chapter 9 . 8/28/2014
wth, NO, how in bloody hell did it have to end like THAT! You better update again cause I can't be stuck with that cliff hanger.
He-who-runs-into-walls chapter 9 . 8/11/2014
Since you haven't updatted what happened next?
jen chapter 1 . 7/14/2014
I loved it, but please tell me that isn't the end. I need more.
AngelDevilsXx chapter 9 . 6/28/2014
I feel so angry! I want to go into the universe where Berk exists and murder all of their faces! This story has temporarily changed my opinion on all of those fudging stupid, idiotic, greedy, self-centered, underserving of Hiccups awesomeness, moronic, stubborn, Bride of Grendelles!
...
wow. That was quite a rant. I feel a lot better now though! Plz post that epilogue soon!
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 9 . 6/20/2014
Did your characters honestly have to swear so much? And please tell me the Berk people are going to pay for what they did in a very painful manner.
JPaagtc chapter 9 . 5/24/2014
Well I'm questioning if there will really be more since its been a year and half since your last update. But you know what; I don't really mind. This is still a really good and unique story. Not only that but I think this chapter works well as an ending. A sad depressing ending but still a solid ending. The only thing I wonder about is what will happen/ already happened to Toothless.

Cheers,
JP
Make war not love. war is fun chapter 9 . 5/23/2014
interesting story
Angryhenry chapter 9 . 3/23/2014
Those damn bastards killed hiccups only family in the moral sense. Families don't wish for change people, they except different and treasure it. stoick is the worst father in a story I have ever heard of
Bloody-Destination chapter 1 . 3/2/2014
Wouldn't it be tribe of two if you count Toothless? Just saying.
Drago829 chapter 9 . 1/10/2014
so you say that you are not done but it is now 2014 and still no update?
BlazeingEcho chapter 9 . 12/20/2013
Please continue this awesomeness!
Snorlax Motive chapter 9 . 12/8/2013
you should have made hiccup kill them all in a murder spree or have Loki come and bring everyone back and have the misfits go on a killing spree
Darkflower123 chapter 9 . 11/17/2013
Please update this I want a happy ending!
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »