Reviews for Billy's On The Case
TrueDemigodishness chapter 5 . 1/18
Lovely story. Great plot, you kept the characters mostly consistent with canon, the mechanics were fantastic. The onlyproblem I had was a bit nit-picky: there were one or two issues with "Americanisms," like what Americans mean when they say first floor is actually what the British call the ground floor, and since these were American characters, they would have used the American system.
I hope this helps in the future; you are a tremendously talented author, and I look forward to reading more.
chill13 chapter 5 . 11/25/2010
I loved this story. I've had a hard time finding ATeam fanfiction. Most of it is dirty or too violent. This was perfect. You kept everyone brilliantly in character. There was enough suspense and plot where you're wondering what was going to happen next. And the jokes were hilarious. Thanks!
Liauno chapter 5 . 11/24/2010
Hi. Sorry to tell you, you have to do another one. What is it with the pick-pocketing girl in Nam that Face taught? I'm intrigued. I absolutly liked your story.
Insignificant Writer chapter 5 . 11/24/2010
Thoroughly enjoyed all of it! Please write more A-Team fics - you totally captured the characters and made it so much fun to read!
H.M. 'Howlin' Mad' Murdock chapter 1 . 11/24/2010
LOVE LOVE LOVE IT! Such great writing. Feels like i am watching an episode! Can't wait to read more!
chill13 chapter 4 . 11/20/2010
Whoa! Total reversal! How did they get so much wrong information? But why would she betray them if she's on the up-and-up? So many questions! I can't wait for the next chapter.
chill13 chapter 3 . 11/17/2010
What a great stunt! Face and Murdock were hilarious and the British accent was inspired! I can just see Hannibal in that room thumping on things and barking. And, of course, the double-cross that all but Face knew was coming. Can't wait to read your next chapter! You're a very talented writer and you're verbal images are very crisp.
maria chapter 2 . 11/15/2010
I looooove canon stories! This one sounds great! I just love the way you make characters so vivid!
chill13 chapter 2 . 11/13/2010
Okay, yeah. The orphanage bit is awful suspicious. You had me practically on the floor with that bit about 'kicked puppies and mewling kittens'. I can just SEE that face. Your descriptions are so vividly hilarious. Love it! I can't wait to read more and find out what happens. Is it a trap? Is Decker involved? Will Murdock ever find Billy?
chill13 chapter 1 . 11/13/2010
Hilarious! I laughed my head off. I can just see Face trying so hard to be patient and just getting fed up. Poor, Billy! I hope they find him ;) It's great to find a PG A-team story! Makes me happy. You've got all the characters down to a T.
FireChildSlytherin5 chapter 2 . 11/13/2010
:) Great story so far!
Max chapter 1 . 11/11/2010
This is a lot of fun. Very promising start, and intriguing too. Nice work!

Don't be too hard on the movie, though. There's only one of it, and there's ninety-odd episodes, so we're bound to know those characters better.
Noutchka chapter 1 . 11/10/2010
I enjoyed reading it Keep going !