Reviews for It's A Trust Thing
Inspirationally Red chapter 1 . 6/28/2013
This is beautifully written - I loved the description throughout this, I could clearly imagine the dimness. Well done.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/13/2012
Wait, Stork likes role-play? Oh my sanity! I am lovin' this! Please write more Stork stories. Your writing style is so entertaining!
Katrina Marie Lupin chapter 1 . 10/1/2011
I have to say? This is awesome. I'm not a big slasher, and honestly, the only other pairing I don't automatically squick at is Doctor/Master, of Doctor Who - but you've converted me. Effortlessly. I had actually had a discussion with a fellow kink and Storm Hawks friend recently about how each of the characters might swing, with Stork being an obvious Master, and Finn being an obvious bottom. There was potential there (punishment for all the heartache he causes?) but it was more an idea - you've converted me. This is AMAZINGLY well written - do you know of any other good fics with this pairing? If I don't find some more, I might have to write some to scratch Stork's sadistic itch...
The SPAZtastic Lawlrus chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
Goodness, I'm giggling like a schoolgirl! That was fantastic! I enjoyed the scene because you weren't crude with your wording. I loved the feeling, the imagery (daaamn), and I thought you kept both excellently in character. Nice job!
Xekstrin chapter 1 . 3/16/2011
Phew. I think it got suddenly warm in here.

Fantastic, like all your other SH fictions. Please tell me you have more in store for us!
AkaiMurasaki chapter 1 . 11/17/2010
WONDERFUL! X3
DayDreamer9 chapter 1 . 11/12/2010
I wanna bronze this. Can I bronze this? Normally I have in issue with sex fics, but you illustrated this so perfectly and got everybody's character down so well...if I can't bronze it, can I at least frame it? :)

Also, the bubble pipe was pure win 3
Sneer chapter 1 . 11/11/2010
I usually have a problem with everyone making Stork the bottom, all the time, mostly because I just can't see him trusting anyone that much but the fact that you have addressed that issue makes me really like this fic!
Esprix chapter 1 . 11/11/2010
Nicely done! A little OOC for Stork, but it worked here very nicely. I like the idea of his prehensile feet, and multitasking! :D
Gamedreamer chapter 1 . 11/11/2010
lmao, I absolutely loved the pirate comment and the bubble pipe projectile. Great job!
akisawana chapter 1 . 11/10/2010
THE MENTAL IMAGE OF STORK, THE WINDOW, AND STARLIGHT, SHOULD NOT BE...DO I HAVE TO KEEP THIS CLEAN?

YOU KNOW WHERE I'M GOING WITH THIS.
SyntheticEuph0ria chapter 1 . 11/10/2010