Reviews for Bloodlines
Guest chapter 14 . 5/18/2013
When ate you gping to update. I loved this syory.
somedude-23 chapter 14 . 7/19/2012
Great chapter. Update soon.
Asdfghjkl chapter 14 . 6/17/2012
Great chapter. I wonder where the story is headed now?
sweetgilda chapter 13 . 5/28/2012
your story is excellent, the whole series of events are amazing, poor Cilan not at fault to have a crazy father, and now everyone is going to distrust not tell the truth from the beginning, but was afraid to let them know that broly his father was, and I want to see happen, Greetings
zangoules chapter 12 . 4/15/2012
Great fanfic hope you update soon _
Guest chapter 12 . 10/29/2011
cilan's legendary super sayain transformation. try making his gold hair have a small red tint or shade. make him the slightly stronger than brolly. give him a similar scene and yell when brolly brolly first trasnform into a lengendary super sayian. i bet guku and the gang will go pale when they realize that not only he is brolly' son but more powerful. Maybe full powered super sayian 3 or close to super sayian 4. does he still have his tail? he should have it. i think only pure sayians with a tail and mastered super sayian 3 and combine thier ape form should become super sayian 4.
Guest chapter 12 . 10/16/2011
please make more chapters. it is getting intresting.
Coy Fish chapter 12 . 6/18/2011
I had been anticipating this chapter for awhile and I'm really pleased with how it turned out. It was very dramatic and the fighting is described fantastically. I normally skip over those types of scenes, but I was able to track what was happening with ease.
lordwakko chapter 12 . 6/17/2011
damit, every time i get into the chapter it ends...i think i hate you now..
DevilsDoCry chapter 12 . 6/17/2011
it still baffles me to this day how someone who has clearly put a lot of time and effort into producing a very well written fic, still only manages to garner very few reviews.

yes there are instances where grammar and spelling havent been correct but were all human, if we didnt make mistakes were no better than robots.

however this fic still has me hooked and its something i look forward to when it says a new chapter is out.

i think this is one of those hidden gems that have gone under appreciated. But still i hope you continue in your endeavours and get the acclaim you deserve.
somedude-23 chapter 11 . 5/22/2011
Great chapter, update soon!
lordwakko chapter 11 . 5/12/2011
ooo nooo! its broly!
lordwakko chapter 10 . 5/12/2011
nice job with the story, every chapter i read gets me more excited for the next.
Reishin Amara chapter 11 . 5/12/2011
O_O Oh shi-
Coy Fish chapter 11 . 5/12/2011
I don't think this chapter was slow at all, but maybe that's because I'm a sucker for romance (or almost romance). The interpersonal relationships between everyone works flawlessly and I really enjoyed it.