Reviews for Quarterback Rush
book65worm chapter 20 . 11/15/2016
Just finished your story "Quarterback Rush" and loved it. Really enjoyed reading it.
Guest chapter 9 . 10/12/2016
I am in love with your story!
Guest chapter 3 . 10/10/2016
Honestly, Bella overreacted and she acted a little bitchy. I hate that she told him not to even attempt to teach her about football; I'd like my partner to at least try to understand what I do every day, and to deny it so easily and righteously sorta pisses me off. I do like this story, though, and I'm pretty sure it's the second time I read it.
navybrat4 chapter 20 . 8/22/2016
I read this story completely in one go last night before I promptly fell asleep. This story was wonderful even if I did have to pretend it had nothing to do with UT. :p
KB-94 chapter 20 . 8/17/2016
LOVE IT! LOVE IT! LOVE IT! Thank you so much for this. It was beautiful and I love that they didn't break up for ages. I hate it when there is heaps of angst! I thought you did it perfectly though. Enough angst to make it believable but not so much that it hurt to read! Thank you so much for taking the time to share this. I love their relationship and connection and hope that you write a sequel or some more epilogues/out takes of their future. Maybe a pregnant Bella? Or a baby Cullen? Or anal! Hahaha that could be interesting lol.

Anyways! Thank you again! PM me if you have anything you're willing to share!
ChristyWIX chapter 20 . 8/15/2016
I really liked the proposal . . . or, lack there of . . . it was so perfect. Even the ring falling in the dinner. Too cute. I was ready to throttle Alice for stealing Bella's wedding from her like that. I am actually quite shocked that Edward and Bella let it get that out of hand. Who cares what the public thinks they should do? Only they know what they want for their own wedding. Two-hundred per plate reception, what a giant waste of money. They could've donated what they spent to a youth organization. Thank goodness Edward knew what Bella truly wanted and did what he did. That was absolutely magical. Spectacular, even. One of the things I loved best, no children in this story. Thank you for that. For having Bella and Edward love each other completely and totally and feeling fulfilled without children. Now, they may have them in the future, they may not. I loved this ending, just the way it was. We went the childfree route in our marriage and we truly our happy. We have a bunch of friends that also went the same way. We just borrow the nieces and nephews and give them back. Best of both worlds. Not everyone needs children to be complete and I love that this story ended just as it did. This story was such a fund ride. Thank you for sharing your imagination with us all here. ~Christy
ChristyWIX chapter 19 . 8/15/2016
Nothing beats a comfortable bed. I loved that she said yes, and is moving in with him to his place for their senior year. Of course he wont the Heisman . . . he had to or this wouldn't be fiction. Loved his speech. Really liked that all the nominees wanted to hang out together afterwards. Fun time at the club. Sexy time at the club! Very sexy. His hate for the pasties, was funny as hell. I'm glad they won the championship too! Yay! Very fun chapter. Going to be sad when it is over. I am so excited that the epic is EPOV . . . he is my preferred POV and I can't wait to be in his head. Clicking 'next' now . . .
ChristyWIX chapter 18 . 8/15/2016
The pouting Edward at the airport was all kinds of adorable. I liked meeting Bella's Forks friends, except Jacob. It was interesting that it took Edward pointing it out to Bella, that Jake was jealous, for it to click with her. It really is sad that Jake is still pining for her, when she's been gone for years now. I absolutely loved that Edward showed up for Bella in her hometown. YAY! The dress she found sounded gorgeous. She is going to knock his socks off. I liked that they were able to get in some sexy times, even with Charlie there. What a lovely gift exchange, too. Wonderful gifts, both of them. I loved the last paragraph. Charlie and Edward enjoying each others company and Bella loving watching them.
ChristyWIX chapter 17 . 8/15/2016
Eek! I almost got angry with Bella for throwing away her morals, when she found out about Edward and demanded an application from Tom. I was very happy when Edward stormed in there and went all caveman on her. He hadn't agreed to naked, no matter what Carmen stated. So, for Bella to jump to conclusions and nearly do something she would've regretted, was scary. It was a damn good thing Edward was nearby. Or, I would've hoped Alice or Rose stopped her. I'm glad they did a better spread (clothed) for both mags, in lieu of him or her alone. I also liked that they got to help choose the photos.
ChristyWIX chapter 16 . 8/15/2016
I'm glad they spoke and made things all better. I really liked what Charlie had to say to her. That he was sorry she had to see her mom like that. That he likes Edward and really liked how he handled Renee. How Edward was distraught the whole evening. I knew they lived each other but, this just solidified it further. He was so repentant and so was she. I loved that Esme and Carlisle swung by to pick her up to take her to Edward's. And the amazing sex they had was fabulous.
ChristyWIX chapter 15 . 8/15/2016
Go Bella! I am so glad she put Renee in her place at the sorority house but, I knew that would not be the end of her. I am elated that she called her out in front of all the people that matter, letting them know exactly what 'motherly' advice she had for her. And, I a very happy she yelled at Edward for not believing what she said about her mother was true. Now, I am sure that Renee is sitting in that restaurant saying all kinds of things that are still not true. I am very happy that Bella stood her ground with Edward too. Bella did the right thing in leaving without Edward. Sitting there with the gold-digger would've given Renee some time to finagle her next scam off the Cullen's.
ChristyWIX chapter 14 . 8/15/2016
That is one hell of a risky incentive she placed for him. I was glad that Edward was simply happy with bareback. It was very kind of Rose and Alice to give her advice though. Letting her know what to expect and how to make it better. Rose scared the hell out of her with that talk of threesomes. I am very happy that Edward set that straight right away. Letting her know that would never happen. They are really quite sweet to one another. I like it. Love it actually. Angsty? Noooooooo. Poop. Congratulations on your pregnancy! By now the child should be three or maybe even four. Time flies.
ChristyWIX chapter 13 . 8/15/2016
It was very cute that he simply slipped his house key onto her key ring. Breakfast forgotten, sexy times ensued. Their texts back and forth on the drive there were very playful and filled with foreplay. Hopefully, nobody said to you four is unreasonable, that husband of mine got five out of me the other night. Yes, it is VERY possible. Yes, the chapter was quite a bit lemon but, it was very yummy.
ChristyWIX chapter 12 . 8/15/2016
I rather liked that she broached the subject with him about the draft. If the Heisman comes through for him, he could go early to the pros. I am glad he is being smart about it and finishing up his degree. Anything can happen in the NFL and it is best to have your degree. Loved the part when Alice just flipped off the bitch brigade, in lieu of even wasting her breath on them. I literally laughed out loud. I really liked that Bella went down to the fence to say to Edward what she did. It was so funny that he scurried his ass and got the TD himself. So effing funny. Then Charlie called to ask WTH is going on. Edward grabbing the phone from her and having a conversation, a conversation that ended with him calling him Charlie, was fantastic. I am so very relieved to see that Edward noticed the craptastic way The Volturi group was treating Bella. Him letting her know that was the reason he brought her along, was awesome. He got to see, first hand, that he would not be signing with them at all. I can understand why Carlisle and Esme had the background check done. However, they definitely should've told Edward they did it. I like the idea of him getting on with the Bears and Bella at Northwestern. She'd have his parents there right there if she needed them. I'm sure her dad would happily fly in to watch his Seahawks play the Bears. I was also very happy with her not being weird about the money. He has it and it will be theirs eventually. If he wants to alleviate that student loan, more power to him. I would do the same if it was reversed and she saw that aspect clearly. I liked that, as it was refreshing to the normal stubborn Bella's in this fandom.
ChristyWIX chapter 11 . 8/15/2016
Bella taking down George the way she did was fantastic! I loved that Edward was looking at her like she'd lost her mind, until the moment she enlightened him as to why. Edward's about face was wonderful. Dismissing him. Loved it! Then, his asinine way of acting later in class, was ridiculous. I am glad she called him out on it there too. Learning she was on the jumbotron, sucked. I am glad that Emmett said something or, Bella would've never known he was throwing away his chance at pro bowl for her. Her remaining calm and yelling at him at the same time was enjoyable. Imagine how he may have resented her later in life, if he had followed through with it. I kind of wished he would've answered that he truly wanted to be a doctor. He already had the concussion, it wasn't the first and it won't be the last. There are serious diseases directly related to playing ball and the affects it has on one's brain. Guess he'll start talking to the scouts again. Bella was fantastic in the game. Her retaliation on Tanya was perfect. Then, to make it even better, they won the game. Loved that Edward screamed that was HIS girlfriend, so proudly, and tackle hugged and kissed her. Wonderful, just so fun. I can only imagine the steam coming out of Tanya's ears. HA! No, on the angst question. I am rather enjoying the lightness of this story. Fluffy and fun, with an occasional roadblock that is taken care of right away.
2,050 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 20 .. Last Next »