Reviews for Quarterback Rush
ChristyWIX chapter 10 . 8/15/2016
Him taking her from behind, was sooooooo yummy. My favorite position. TMI? Probably. Anywho. Great chapter. I really liked that Rose stuck those bitches in their place so perfectly. The, 'Thanks Big', 'Anytime Little', was so cute. I'm glad that Bella saw what James did and it was spectacular that she lunged at him when he had the audacity to show up in Edward's room. Jasper grabbing her and holding her back, was good. I'm sure she could've hurt the hell out of James. Thankfully, the coach was there to confirm it all and kick him off the team. I don't think that is the last that they will see of James though, sadly. Hopefully, he will be expelled. It was mentioned that he would but, I really hope they stick to it. Edward cradling into her boobs, before the guys got there was adorable. I loved that he threw a fit when they wanted her to leave as visiting hours were over. Getting her to stay anyway. Very scary. Do they have bye weeks in college? Or, is that just professional? Hopefully they do have a bye week and Edward will be better enough to play two Sunday's from then.
ChristyWIX chapter 9 . 8/15/2016
You said they would have their first time together in chapter nine. You surprised me by having it be the whole chapter nine, lol. It was absolutely perfect. Him being so great with her. Loving her all over her body and making sure she was good and ready before the main event, was perfect. He was so good with her. I'm going to hope that she's on birth control of some kind, because he didn't stop to put on a condom, either time. Especially with those last few paragraphs about her being terrified of being a mother. He mentioned in an earlier chapter, that he's always been careful so, I'm going to go with he out one on, you just didn't bother to mention it. I can't imagine he'd be that careless with her, for as much as he loves her. Oh! They shared their ILY's! I knew he loved her for a while yet. That was so perfect with how he got her to say it. By placing his hand over her heart and asking if he had that. Swoon. The way they couldn't stop saying it afterwards. Perfect.
ChristyWIX chapter 8 . 8/15/2016
It was so sweet of him to calm her after her asshat TA was such a condescending prick to her. Yes, it would be lovely if everyone turned in a nasty review of how he teaches his class. Loved that the girls bought her the outfit and lingerie for her birthday . . . and helped her to get ready for the night. Ha, he knew it was her birthday because he minimally stalked her . . . too funny! That was all kinds of sexy dancing there. Both before and after he embarrassed her with the birthday stage stuff. Alice meeting Jasper was hilarious. Her loudly saying he was so pretty, was so funny. Dragging him off. All of that was just so fun to read. Edward getting frisky on the dance floor, making her come, right there in public. His face when she told him she wanted all of him . . . priceless.
ChristyWIX chapter 7 . 8/14/2016
Loved her outing for lunch with the guys. Her comment on how they were chowing down their food, in comparison to the boys back home, was funny. Angela nearly outing Bella's birthday and her stopping her from it. Makes me think Edward may be hurt by her not telling him. Emmett popping in and saying Bella would be a great help in whatever plans he's got cooked up, made me nervous. Loved how Rosalie and Emmett hit it off straight away. Alice needs to meet Jasper now. Especially sinc she was complaining that Bella didn't introduce her to any football players. Loved that Maggie came and got Bella when the guys came home. His depressed face when he thought she wasn't there, morphing into a giant smile when he found her, gah! How is she not noticing these things? Her revelation that she is in love with him and holding it back. I have a strong feeling he has been there for a while already and doesn't want to have her running for the hills. That lullaby, gets me every time. Their sexy times are getting sexier and sexier. Yay!
ChristyWIX chapter 6 . 8/14/2016
Floved this whole chapter. I adored the whole FB part of it. Him popping in and telling her to stop overthinking it. The very fun banter on messenger. Then her telling him to be there in ten minutes. I giggled when Alice mumbled she wanted a full report. Their fun time in the bedroom was so very yummy. The next morning and the heavy conversation, sprinkled with fun parts as well, made it very fun to read. Her reaction to his kitchen was very amusing. His home sounded phenomenal. Was loving their alone time but, it was interrupted by Emmett and Jasper. Hopefully, they'll find Rose and Alice soon, so Bella and Edward can enjoy their alone time again. Okay, they're off to burrito's.
ChristyWIX chapter 5 . 8/14/2016
Thank you for Kate. She was delightful. Seems word got back to Tanya rather quickly. Her coming into that party, dressed the way she was, proved that she really didn't know Edward the way she thought she did. Well, maybe he did like that in the past? Which would be sad, if he did. It was rather interesting to learn that he hasn't had a girlfriend since high school. That had to have been a sucker punch to Tanya. Good. It was fantastic that Bella never sunk to any of their levels, at any part, in this chapter. Not to Irina and the bimbo squad. Not to Tanya. Loved that she got Emmett to the ground with one kick, as that was funny. Was very glad she got away from James with the solar plexus jab. That was not funny. He could've hurt her. Thankfully, she knew how to protect herself. How many women on campus haven't got away from him? Loved the Edward, Emmett and Jasper wall that threatened James. And, his reaction was exactly as expected. He ran his mouth off, because he knew he couldn't win.
ChristyWIX chapter 4 . 8/14/2016
Wow for a minute there, with the angle of the pictures, I thought one of her sisters gave the paper the photos. Was glad to know it was just an over zealous freshman. And, even happier to learn he already went to the paper and asked them to stay away from the personal side. Her first orgasm from a man! Woo~Hoo! Loved the discussion about BOB and his cluelessness, lol. Made me laugh. Well, Irina was quite the shrew. Not really looking forward to her going it alone with all the other Barbie's. Hopefully, there will be one there that she can connect with. Or, even better, she holds her own against them and doesn't let it affect her.
ChristyWIX chapter 3 . 8/14/2016
I hope that was the only time we'll read James in this story. You said nothing but fun and fluff. Him being creepy isn't conducive to that. Loved that Rose and Alice helped Bella get ready. Edward's reaction to seeing her was perfect. It's unfortunate that Bella was on the receiving end of the bitchy hostess. I liked that Edward apologized for being recognized but, he should've said something to the hostess about being rude to his date. Instead he sort of brushed it aside as 'meh, it always happens to me, you'll have to get used to it', which was kind of mean. His massive apology for him hiding his being he quarterback from her, was long winded. Of course it stemmed from her learning his parents knew who she was and he asked them not to say his name so, perhaps that was why he rambled? Loved the goodnight kiss. Very yummy.
ChristyWIX chapter 2 . 8/14/2016
Okay, wait a minute, he said he sent the tickets so she could find out. Which one is it? He wants her to know, or doesn't want her to know? That part was not confusing but, it could have been. He said he realized that she didn't know he was the quarterback and found it refreshing. If he wanted it to stay that way and didn't want her to know who he was, until he told her, than why get her tickets to the game? I'm happy she kicked him out of her house. She needed to think about it all and he needed to realize what he did was wrong. Crises averted though, as she did speak to him on the walk home . . . well not really, not until she was home and then spoke to him. Good chapter.
ChristyWIX chapter 1 . 8/14/2016
Very intriguing beginning. I'm liking it . . . a lot. Very cute how they met. Love how she ran, literally, into him trying to escape Alice and Rose's questions. Only to end up answering his. Very cute. He dropped off the tickets for her or, he had someone drop them off. Love it!
misslibby chapter 20 . 6/29/2016
still wish you would do an epov of chapter 1.
Guest chapter 3 . 6/25/2016
Bella we get it okk. He made a mistake, you don't have to go on and on and on...
Payton79 chapter 20 . 6/1/2016
Thank you for this very sweet story. I have to admit I was a bit shocked they only got married so late with Edward insisting he'd marry her from the very beginning. I actually expected him to propose after he won his Heisman award. However, everything turned out fine and I enjoyed it.
jenna grey chapter 20 . 6/1/2016
Loved it! Thank you!
EmDreams Hunter chapter 20 . 1/26/2016
I love it is amazing :3 thanks for sharing!
2,050 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »