Reviews for Human Ingenuity
reesessweetie chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
wow...bella is one vindictive bitch. i'm glad she got caught in the end though. good o/s
kitty j chapter 1 . 12/3/2010
Dear Dragons,

I really like the way you put a story together. Developing the plot, building the tension, unveiling the final twist. However, I really hate these characters. They are lying, manipulative, back stabbing assholes. Oh, and wasn't the PCP incident Edward's last foray into drug sales? Wasn't Bella keeping him out of trouble prior to that?

Anyway, keep writing. I'll keep reading. There is more coming from "Punch Drunk"? Can't wait.

kitty j
majose chapter 1 . 12/3/2010
Holy shit! You know when I though it might be Bella instead of the redhead? When she grimaced when he said he loved her.

Very creepy. It works much better as an O/S
majose chapter 7 . 12/2/2010
So, it begins. He seems to fall quite quickly for her.
BeckLyn23 chapter 6 . 12/2/2010
I need more! I love this so much. I could see a recent SVU marathon episode in my head when the gambling parties were mentioned. The way you're writing the flashes in and out of time are capturing me so much. Gimme Gimme more!
majose chapter 6 . 12/2/2010
I do believe, in his own way, he loves her. He is just not in love with her.
katetaan chapter 5 . 11/26/2010
The short chapters are great, like little teaser that will all fit together like a jigsaw. I can't wait to see how this all comes together.
theshadowofyoursmile chapter 5 . 11/25/2010
WOOOW who is her? I really wanna know who is her? cause cause I believed her to be Esme and not Victoria... damn.. ow and pretty in pink I adore that movie and 16 candles
majose chapter 5 . 11/24/2010
Ok, I'll say my reason for nor reviewing. I am trying to piece it together, but I still cannot. So I do not know what to say. I am sure that will change as you build up the story. I imagine this is VIctoria, the woman that she falls in love while married to Bella, and I am sure the one who sets her up too. But the last part is simply a hunch.
Becklyn23 chapter 5 . 11/24/2010
I love this so much! Squick from you? Doubtful! I love the little snippets and can't wait to piece everything together! Gimme mas :)
JakeLove1 chapter 2 . 11/11/2010
Easy Cullen. Like that!
rosiebaby chapter 2 . 11/11/2010
I also like easy reading. Good chapter
rosiebaby chapter 1 . 11/11/2010
I like a good mystery : )
JakeLuver chapter 2 . 11/11/2010
I like the Easy vs EC. Are you updating daily?
annastar107 chapter 1 . 11/10/2010
Good opening. Im worried about the squick factor though lol