Reviews for Resonance
yllimilly chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
SHORT REVIEWS THIS ROUND.

This in my book totally counts as Sennenshipping, and I love ittt! I loved that you came up with a name for the card and a touching, humanizing story; few other contestants did it. This piece was well written and enjoyable to read, it felt whole and light at the same time.

Best,

Milly
My Misguided Fairytale chapter 1 . 11/12/2010
D Yay for longer stories!

I really enjoyed reading this - I like that it was both contemporary in setting and referenced elements of the AE time. Bakura was written well, and I liked the "Keket" idea...giving Necrofear a name was a very good choice, and I liked how you kept having Bakura talk to the card and reference the Ring, their ka, etc. It was a creative way to incorporate the Dollshipping. It left off at a nice place too, I thought - I keep imagining what is going to happen once the Ring finally comes into Ryou's possession and the events of canon unfold. This really is a good portrayal of a sort of "what could have been" moment in the history that we never get to see of Bakura and the Ring. For a guy who can never really love, as you say, you do a good job of humanizing him. I think the "resonance" theme is also very strong throughout this story ) Good choice of title.

Best of luck this round, and keep up the good work! D

Jess (My Misguided Fairytale)
Animom chapter 1 . 11/12/2010
Eh, I don't think it was a cop-out – considering how many times the series has stressed the "relationships if the past influence duel monsters in the present" thing.

I think my favorite part of this was the last line, which was understatedly romantic.
Enjeru chapter 1 . 11/11/2010
Interesting. I like the approach you took to writing Dark Necrofear, having an OC reprensent her card. ;D

I like the beginning with the theory that the ring had many hosts before Ryou, now I wanna know how you'd write their first encounter. xD (that's the tendershipping-fan coming through)

Anyway, keep up the great work and good luck!