Reviews for the flipside of love
aaangelus chapter 22 . 4/11/2015
I realy love this fic ot was soo good, i just find myself wishing for a few more chapters, more buffy/angelus fluff would have been devine. One of my favorit all time buffy/angelus fics, thank you for sharing this amazing fic With us.
aaangelus chapter 13 . 4/10/2015
I really love this fic, I love how it is going so far, I love the fact that there is no big bad and that no one is getting in their way, except of course for Buffy's hatred of Angelus, which is way more fun way to make it hard for them to be togther, than Darla or who ever else trying to ruin their fun and ours. I love that it is a love story, ok well a twisted dark and even a little evil, but it is Angelus who are we kidding, this only makes it hotter and funner. I love that there is no mention of Spike so far, the fic is so much better and satisfying with out him. I can't seem to read a fic now days with out him in it. I miss the days when he was no ware to be seen in fics. Again great great fic so far. Can't wait to know what's up next, and I'll be sad when I fish it, it so good that I want to keep reading for years. I love all the vampier rules, and hiyerarchy and how you worked that so nicely into the fic, I love a lot more things that aren't comming to my mind now, the writing is great, the love secnes are hot (Uhmmm Angelus...Buffy) just imagine that being said by three furies ;-), and if I think of anything else I'll let you know lol. Thank you for this very fulfilling fic so far, you are one of my fave authors.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/17/2014
I really enjoyed this! A few things made me disguisted (like his "gift" for her of the pregnant woman) but I had to remind myself that they are vampires. Also how quickly she got over him killing her "parents", but again... Vampires.

Amazing smut btw! Hot!
Guest chapter 21 . 12/22/2013
Wow! Great story! I've always been a fan of B/Aus pairing and this is one of the best fics out there...I know this story is over for you...but SEQUEL...please! These characters are so well defined...they really deserve another story! Please please think about it...and thanks for the great read!
laurajayne.lowe1 chapter 22 . 7/30/2013
Really enjoying this story. Keep up the great work!
jurgita chapter 22 . 5/16/2013
awesome. i really enjoy reading this
Angelfan15 chapter 22 . 5/13/2013
Oh no! I don't want it to be over! I love it so much, I am sure I will be reading it again soon. I can't wait to see what other stories you will come up with!
SpyAgent001 chapter 22 . 5/11/2013
A very good story! I really liked the idea for this, and I think you ended it in a good place.
Other than some grammar errors, I have no problems with your story! I would have liked to have seen a little more Buffy/Angelus scenes, but oh well. :)

L
psychicspyarrowangel chapter 22 . 5/9/2013
Is it rlly over I would love it if there were more but great story and I rlly loved seeing the message that told me I got another update can't wait to see wat else u come up with and I love ur other stories as well XD
Guest chapter 22 . 5/9/2013
I loved this story, but i wish this wasn't the end. Hopefully your muse will come back with a sequl. I would love to see Buffy & Angelus relationship continue to grow.
Princesakarlita411 chapter 22 . 5/9/2013
awwwww its over
great story
i kinda felt bad for xander in the end cant wait to read ur other ones
BrandiIndigo chapter 22 . 5/9/2013
I loved this story. I kind of wish there was one more chapter. A kind of fluffy epilogue, but I think the story is still great without it.

I am glad Darla has been killed and I am so very happy that Nest had to do it. I loved that if Darla would have just said no I didn't do it that Nest would have found some way to let her go.

I like how Buffy finally admitted her feelings and is accepting Angelus as her mate willingly.

I am not sure what a plot line would be or anything, but I love this universe you have created and would love to see more done with it. Too bad Xander isn't really badass enough to try and come back and take over Aurelius, that would be interesting. Though I guess you could have him team up with some outside vampire who has a thing against them. Anyway, you are probably tired of me asking for more.

Again loved the story. It was a pleasure reading it.

Brandi
Abigael Ryan chapter 22 . 5/9/2013
Amazing tie off but I'm still sad it's over.
kara103 chapter 22 . 5/9/2013
Good chapter:) There's nothing about it that I didn't like. Sad that it's ended:( but I'm sure that you've got plenty of ideas for new story's.
mali86 chapter 22 . 5/9/2013
Darla coulda suffered more but other than that I loved it! Thanks for updating:)