Reviews for Glass Doors
sueIZide chapter 5 . 9/12
I'm so choked up over this. It was beautifully sad.
jk chapter 5 . 9/7
that was probably one of the best stories ive read on here...bravo
Shoulda killed hisself! Cunt!
twigsfans chapter 5 . 3/29
OK I hate Edward fucking basted deserve to die. Poor Bella.
redemptionsong chapter 5 . 12/6/2014
Wow that was devastating.
SarcasticBimbo chapter 5 . 10/25/2014
Oh my God, I don't know if I can ever read another word after this. Just kill me now.
marley01 chapter 5 . 10/24/2014
Fuck that was good, loved it
csioo1 chapter 5 . 10/23/2014
My God how this doesn't have a million reviews is beyond me. This little story is going to stay with me for awhile I can tell. Your writing is phenomenal, my emotions are all over the place God I just want to cry. I'm off to check out your other stories now. Thanks for writing this unbelievable story.
Mayuri love cullens chapter 5 . 10/22/2014
:'( :'( :'( its such a heartbreaking story.. I'm crying and my heart feels so heavy.. Its such a great love story but stupid misunderstanding ruined it..
miranda04 chapter 5 . 8/21/2014
Have I never reviewed this? I've read this story numerous times. When I want a solid shot of angst (or tragedy), I return.

Very well written. Love this story. Would be heartbreaking in real life. I sometimes wonder how their lives would have continued had she not died. That he would still be full of regret and that she would find his betrayal unforgivable.
Guest chapter 5 . 6/28/2014
Wow. Sad story.
Pathomnemonic chapter 5 . 5/14/2014
Shit. That was sad.
EeWee chapter 5 . 5/12/2014
Wow, I'm crying like a baby here. Wonderfully written story, but OMG, tore my heart out.
CSG chapter 5 . 5/12/2014
That was amazing, but did he ever move on with anyone else? Thank you for sharing! :)
goldseadragon chapter 5 . 2/23/2014
This guy deserves to suffer alone his entire life. What a horrible person.