Reviews for I Love You So Much
chrolli4ever1 chapter 1 . 2/7/2013
well done... I almost cried...
Chinatsu Araki chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
This was fantastic! You're a great writer this was so emotional I would be lying if I didn't say I teared up :')
I loved how you showed more emotion through Christian, personally I wasn't impressed with how Christian reacted to Olli's collapse, if I were him I would have been distraught!
Anyway great job! I hope to read more 'Verbotene Liebe' stories from you soon :)
-Sinead
Guest chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
Very well written.
ollian4life chapter 1 . 6/7/2012
Omgosh! You did an awesome job. I loved every word you wrote. Truly impressed.
Justbecause421 chapter 1 . 10/6/2011
It seems like everyone I talk to had a similar instantaneous addiction when they found Chrolli (someone recently made a funny fan vid about about it in fact). Lovely story, very in character. Thanks for sharing.
enchanted nightingale chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
One week for them? I did it is 4 days! :P

Anyway, great story, thank you for writting it.
Lilynette chapter 1 . 11/11/2010
Beautiful story! Thank you for writing this. You're not the only one that was a bit disappointed by Christian's reaction to Olli's collapse. But the hospital scene makes up for it! And we get a 'I love you'! So it was totally worth it :)

Anyway! I really liked this, and I think you did a wonderful job with Christian and Gregor, too. The only little tiny thing that I felt was a bit out of place was Christian's 'ivory cheeks'. The guy is tanned. His awesome cheeks are not ivory pale, and even if they were I think the use of the word 'ivory' makes it a bit cliche and..too much. But since the only bit of the fic I liked less was ONE word, don't pay too much attention to me xP

Thank you for sharing!