Reviews for Public Indecency
Guest chapter 2 . 1/9/2014
Update soon please that was so cute!
Passion-and-Danger chapter 2 . 6/17/2012
love your writing and sex in the rain? YES PLEASE. ;)
ANAHI'Simagnation chapter 1 . 6/21/2011
haha that was soooop Dirty ;)
ANAHI'Simagnation chapter 2 . 6/21/2011
i liked this one it was sweet
ANAHI'Simagnation chapter 1 . 6/21/2011
haha that was soooop Dirty ;)
ThatCoolKidSpardel chapter 2 . 2/27/2011
Loved both chapters:D u hav a talent for both love and lust writing:) favorited this and you
Summersetlights chapter 1 . 2/7/2011
Have you seen my jaw?

I seem to have lost it when I was reading this.

You see, I read this a LONG time ago, but me, being the incredibaly lazy me, never reviewed.

But holy shit, man!

Do you see me? Right now...I'm bowing DOWN to you...seriously.

"Her head fell back against the window again as his tongue entered her. She swore he must have taken Spanish at one point or another, because the way he rolled his tongue inside her was quite indicative of a tri-linguist."

I'm pretty sure that's when I lost my jaw.

TRI-FUCKING-LINGUIST!

Oh dear lord...
heatherpoulette chapter 2 . 1/7/2011
so I'm in love/lust with your stories. kay that's it bye :)
vampd chapter 2 . 1/6/2011
HURRY Up with chapter 3 already please.
floorplanhobo chapter 2 . 12/15/2010
Needless to say, I really enjoy rain scenes, doesn't matter what kind. So this made me incredibly happy.
fiftyshadesofdevingray chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
Oh lordy that was great!
BeentherdonethT chapter 1 . 12/11/2010
For once Im speechless lol

That was soooo steamy..I now know where to come for good smut

I only have two words for u

PLEASE UPDATE
vampd chapter 1 . 12/8/2010
HURRY HURRY HURRY with dhpter 3 I want to read more of what eli does to clare
eclarerocks chapter 2 . 12/4/2010
i don't know if this is a good suggestion (or if you'll read this, or if someone thought of it already...) but like, what about an amusement park? in the ferris wheel or something? lol they are too kinky.

ps this is soooooo goooooooooodddddd
Soon Enough chapter 2 . 12/3/2010
Dear God, I hope your Spanish teacher lightened up, you can't even understand if they're pissed at you!

I'm such a dumb-fuck, I keep asking myself why I haven't reviewed all the fictions I love, and you know what? I've discovered that I'm a lazy-ass! Crazy isn't it? I procrastinate so much, but my screen name is as good a warning as anything.

'I like it in the dark'; 'I like it on the table'; 'I like it on the floor'... have you heard of this craze? The last line reminded me of it.

This was cute, and, shockingly, I didn't mind (too much) the absence of the typical edgy style with which you write.

Now, I'm on to your multiple-chaptered story.