Reviews for Sakura's Secret
IridescentInTheDark chapter 2 . 2/9/2013
Hahahaha. "I love you too, Leia." Another Princess Leia fantasy... just never expected it in the form of InoSaku. Gods that was good. XD
vampiregirl chapter 1 . 11/30/2011
Sorry i had the wrong story whoopss i meant the queens day story sorry for the mix up
vampiregirl chapter 1 . 11/30/2011
This was a good story i loved how you made hinata the baby it made me soo horny can you write one that takes place after thishappens cuz i wanna know maybe when she is fed instead of the muscle relaxer you should put something in tht makes her insanely horny sry after reading this story you got me into a new fetish which i thank you for that i love this story and no im not a pedophile
pegasiger chapter 2 . 10/23/2011
OMG i didnt connect the dots till ino asked sakura to "help her" lol soon as i read that line i was laughing so hard i couldnt read for several minutes lol very well done .
ForEightySix chapter 1 . 9/13/2011
Lovely. Just lovely. I'm utterly smitten. *_*
Werewolf-King chapter 2 . 8/13/2011
um...this was good but uh...okay then with the star wars esk theme lol
kidloco chapter 2 . 7/10/2011
that was so hot!

i had miss naruino love sex 3
azab chapter 2 . 6/18/2011
great job
Guest chapter 2 . 6/10/2011
XDDDDDD

I didnt get it until you explained it. Very smexi, but i cant help but chuckle at the star wars reference. XD yummy
ThatGuy chapter 2 . 5/16/2011
Oh, Sakura, you're worse than a fanboy. lol I liked this, it was awesome.
AiDan-Kurai chapter 2 . 3/26/2011
liked it, the smut was really hot too, and sakura having a star wars fantasy was really amusing good job.
HellzWrlck chapter 2 . 1/16/2011
cool stuff and a nice twist, that whole thing was HOT
Josh chapter 2 . 1/14/2011
ThAt was awesome!
Princess Ramen-8018 chapter 2 . 12/29/2010
I loved it! I never would've guess Sakura had a Star Wars fetish. Amazing. Well done! Ino is such a little hoe, I wouldn't even know what to do with her! I am a yaoi author and with this fabulous yuri work, we should collaborate. With your intense mood setting and my intensity on the love making. . .it'll be perfection.

In short, I thank you for this, with all my heart.
Osiris Gainsborough chapter 2 . 12/16/2010
lolololololololololol at the idea of Ino dressed as Leia, and the lemon is fuckin' A.

Keep 'em cummin, (XD)