Reviews for Scared Little Boy
umbrella0326 chapter 2 . 9/23/2014
Not quite sure what to think of this chapter. Tragic yes, but not quite. A wasted opportunity, yet not trying to get it back - just like the show.
Very conflicting ending...sometimes, that can be good.
umbrella0326 chapter 1 . 9/23/2014
Oh...God. The memories you bring back with this simple, little chapter. Oh, the absolute horror of being a jock and closeted.
You're too good of a writer...I need a moment before I go to chapter two.
milominderbinder chapter 2 . 1/18/2012
I really loved this. You captured the whole coming-out-to-myself thing perfectly, like not even wanting to think the word Gay, etc. And you got Karofsky's voice totally down, and I liked how it flowed sort of train-of-thought. Awesome fic, I'm favouring it to read again XD
khemicalpink chapter 2 . 1/18/2011
Please continue. I look forward to where you take this story.
Aiko110 chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
wow that was the first fic i've read that (i think) has Dave in character. After I read your author's note I realized why. Thats pretty awesome man, I'm really into psychology, I find the last ep of Glee real interesting (even tho i kind of saw it coming). How about you?
Dreaming-Of-A-Nightmare chapter 2 . 11/13/2010
GAH. you're so /good/ at writing his thoughts! seriously. i envy you. X3

ALSO: i am loving Kurtofsky right now, but i know for a fact that when i go see HP:DH1 with my pals for the midnight showing, i'm going to get all obsessed with it as well. LULZ. i fucking love those damn books...

STUPID DAVEY, YOU MADE ME SWEAR! XD

LOLOLOL-

sorry, i'm hyper right now. it's about 2:40 in the morning and all i'm doing is reading fanfics and reviewing while drinking caffeine. NOT SMART. 8'D
Dreaming-Of-A-Nightmare chapter 1 . 11/13/2010
it's sad how canon this train of thought sounds. poor Davey. XD

but kudos to you for writing this so well! :D
windscarbabe68 chapter 2 . 11/11/2010
When are you gonna update this? It's amazing!
jekyllhj7 chapter 2 . 11/11/2010
More? Yay!

I am really loving Dave and I really hope we see more of him and what he's going through.

Definitely subscribing to read more of your stuff!
jekyllhj7 chapter 1 . 11/11/2010
Really touching... I love Dave's inner conflict. I really hope we get to see it resolved in a good way.

Great story.
Katamabob chapter 2 . 11/11/2010
Very good! Great, realistic thought processes there. Well done! Been reading a few fics today about Karofsky and seriously - that guy really HAS had a hard time, when I think about it. He's still sort of a jerk though. To Kurt, and to other people.

Great job!

Kate
Ephemeral Sonata chapter 2 . 11/11/2010
This was absolutely amazing. I think one of your other reviewers said how you took what little we knew, and expanded vastly. Hopefully, Karofsky becomes just as three dimensional in the show as he was here.

On the issue of coming out, I know people have a hard time with it sometimes. I guess I was lucky. My family is mostly supportive, and the people at school couldn't have cared less. It just wasn't a big deal, so my coming out, especially to myself, was more of a "Oh, huh...I like guys."
RedMoonNight chapter 2 . 11/11/2010
I loved it-it felt powerful. I imagined myself in his shoes and really felt for Dave-even though he is a bully, I can see how he got to that point. :)
XxRandomHeartxX chapter 2 . 11/11/2010
This was so real. I love how you're giving depth to Karofsky's character...I'm looking forward to seeing how they handle that on the show itself, but for right now, fanfics are totally tiding me over till the next episode. I'm also really impressed by how you write Karofsky. It seems very much like what I would think his thought processes are like, and you do that incredibly well :)
everyoneisking chapter 2 . 11/11/2010
Wow! Karofsky really stays within character! Nice job! Will there be more of this one?