Reviews for Living in the Land of the Dead
SoxFan100 chapter 14 . 11/6/2012
I can't wait for more! Please update soon!
Guest chapter 5 . 8/23/2012
Overall, i am enjoying your tale, however there are some spelling and grammar glitches that make me just gnash my teeth. FYI: in the future, when referring to children who happen to be black, you might not want to use toehead, or even the a cual term towhead, because while it is a word that does refer to a child, it is properly used only when the child referred to has blonde hair. Admittedly, i am nitpicking but there are quite a few egregious vocabulary errors sprinkled throughout that if fixed, would vastly improve the entertainment level that your story provides. Thank you.
Guest chapter 14 . 4/14/2012
Please finish this story, it is so good.
Guest chapter 14 . 4/14/2012
Please finish this story, it is so good.
shadow-in-the-dark9111 chapter 14 . 3/15/2012
OMG! I couldn't stop reading until I reached the end. I Can't believe Chris Died, AND his wife is prego... please update soon. What a great story
Venturer chapter 14 . 1/30/2012
Ahhh! I want to know what next. lol. Honestly, on the edge of my seat. I like how there is so much unsuspected. Lots of twists and turns. Maybe longer chapters please :)
odrake chapter 3 . 11/22/2011
wow.
Ty chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
"He walked up to the coke machine and slid two dollars in. After he pressed the Aquafina button he waited to hear it drop."

Aquafina is a Pepsi Product lol. Dansani is totally Coke. You nub.
Watanuki-kun chapter 13 . 8/9/2011
The council afraid of losing their Doctor eh?

Well at last Thomas is teaching others to drive that semi truck :]

I hope to see Angel again, and some new people to the group~
Watanuki-kun chapter 12 . 8/9/2011
WOW it been ages the last time I read the fic!

Ana thinks Trina is her mom and Tomas is her grandfather? I never expext her to be crazy XDDD

Trina is going to have a baby. that's a nice addution!

and a new leader system of a commity! :D

I can't wait for the next chapter yet!
Bloodflight chapter 12 . 7/12/2011
this review is based on the story as a whole, as opposed to a single chapter. let me start by saying, you've got me looking forward to more. for the first few chapters, you need to go through and re-edit with a spell checker. lots of grammatical errors. in later chapters I can see that you're growing as an author. good job. the people in your story are believable in all ways, and so are the situations. always a up the good work man, and keep the story rolling, because I'll keep reading.
Shinkiro chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
nice idea.. good writing ;)

more :)