Reviews for Home is Where the Heart Is
SassyCass chapter 110 . 4/30
That was stellar : ) . Thank you.
MiniLover chapter 110 . 9/8/2015
While I have loved all of your stories, this was definitely your most amazing yet! I couldn't put it down! Yes my housekeeping, yard work and meal preparation may have suffered but I myself feel it was totally worth it! (Not sure everyone else feels that way! Lol) This was certainly an emotional rollercoaster! The tears especially flowed the last couple of chapters. So much so, I felt I had to find a couple of less emotional and more fluff stories to read before I could come back and review this story and move on to your next one. (I actually finished this story a couple of days ago.) Your stories are so wonderfully written! Amazing characters, beautifully descriptive settings and innovative and imaginative plot! Wonderful!
tanseynz chapter 109 . 12/26/2014
Just love this series. Everyone is so very human, flawed but also somehow certain in their life, even when they're having a meltdown about something completely weird.
I'm waiting with great anticipation for Eric to twig zucchini and courgettes are the same thing, but I could be waiting a while. Sometimes he is SO gormless!
tanseynz chapter 108 . 11/21/2014
Sookie actually needs to get some of those half dozen children, including Eric, to start doing some of the housework. If she's stressed and tired but insists on doing it all herself, she's setting herself up to have an entire family like Jason, who can't even boil some water for his own tea.
tanseynz chapter 103 . 11/21/2014
Totally had to giggle at Eric getting snarky because Russell was concerned about Sookie's age plus the previous serious result. Eric wanted this baby, so does he think a 'head in the sand' approach by the specialist is appropriate?
He's so like Sookie now. Everything they do is great, even the really dumb stuff, but everyone else is either stupid or setting out to upset them.
tanseynz chapter 102 . 11/21/2014
Good grief - Sookie can't talk about sex again? And if Amelia comes home at fourteen pregnant, will 'magic cuddles' still be on the discussion agenda? By eight, she should really know what's going on anyway, given most of the other kids at school will have seen it all in magazines or on tv, more realistic parents, or older siblings who aren't queasy about sharing their knowledge. It isn't the fifties any more.
tanseynz chapter 97 . 11/21/2014
The trouble is, they're really on the same page. If she really didn't want another one, she'd tell him to get pregnant if he wanted it, meantime booking him in for the snip. But chaos is their preferred lifestyle...
tanseynz chapter 96 . 11/21/2014
At this point it's pretty hard to feel sorry for Sookie and the disaster her days are, given she's got a brand new home and she's been a mother long enough to know a little planning stops food all over the place and toddlers the same way. Relying just on condoms is pretty damn stupid too!
Nice that her day ended so well at Kennedy's, and Eric remembered what he really valued. And that the toddlers slept when they were meant to (mine never did).
tanseynz chapter 85 . 11/20/2014
She's way too soft on him. Table - meh. Couches? Hell no!
tanseynz chapter 81 . 11/20/2014
And now all her rules for post-birth sex. Poor Sookie. How many decades will she have to go before she gets that with Eric, rules don't matter, she does. But isn't she lucky, really. Bet Sophie-Anne's neckless wonder doesn't get it the way Eric does.
tanseynz chapter 67 . 11/20/2014
It's taking him a long time to realise she's his partner and not some kid you dump something in front of and tell them this is it! Fellas seem to think women want solutions, when rather we prefer to be in on the whole deal. Unless you're one of those 'obedient' slave wife types...ugh!
tanseynz chapter 47 . 11/20/2014
Amelia's five, doesn't know how babies are made and Sookie doesn't want to get into details? How old is Sookie? Really!
This is Amelia, who will dig until she is satisfied, and then tell the world. Better to just ante-up and suffer the fallout!
tanseynz chapter 33 . 11/19/2014
She really is like Amelia with all those rules about what she can and can't do while 'trying' for a baby.
tanseynz chapter 30 . 11/19/2014
Hmmm maybe Jason could get off his arse and make the crumble, since he got the rhubarb. Sookie needs to stop pampering him...
tanseynz chapter 26 . 11/19/2014
What makes me laugh is Sookie going on about leaving christmas shopping until the last minute, but then she has a mile long expensive list for Eric to buy on christmas eve, most of which could have been bought more inexpensively (Nosh is appallingly dear)and put in the freezer a month ago!
1,747 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »